Author Topic: GLOBAL WARMING Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History  (Read 541 times)

rangerrebew

GLOBAL WARMING Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History
Posted: February 9, 2014 | Author: Jamie Spry

“The data doesn’t matter. We’re not basing our recommendations
on the data. We’re basing them on the climate models.”
– Prof. Chris Folland,
Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research

“It doesn’t matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true.”
– Paul Watson,
co-founder of Greenpeace

“As we all know, this isn’t about truth at all, its about plausibly deniable accusations.”

– Michael E. Mann | Climategate Emails

“Kevin and I will keep (skeptic papers) out (of IPCC) somehow – even if we have to redefine what peer-review literature is” – Phil Jones | Climategate Emails

“As you know, I’m not political. If anything, I would like to see the climate change happen, so the science could be proved right, regardless of the consequences. This isn’t being political, it is being selfish.” – Phil Jones

•••

If you think that the tampering of the earth’s temperature record, to fit the man-made global warming narrative, is another climate denier conspiracy theory, then read this Climategate email from the UK’s leading climate expert, Phil Jones, to the UK Met Office and officials…

https://climatism.blog/2014/02/09/global-warming-is-the-greatest-and-most-successful-pseudoscientific-fraud-in-history/?wref=tp

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not news!  A great many have been telling you this for 20 years!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dr. Crichton saw it coming: