Author Topic: ‘Fox & Friends’ co-host: Trump just ‘refounded ISIS’ by pulling troops out of Syria  (Read 626 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Fox & Friends’ co-host: Trump just ‘refounded ISIS’ by pulling troops out of Syria
By Morgan Gstalter - 12/21/18 08:51 AM EST

“Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade on Friday said President Trump had "re-founded ISIS" and was giving Russia "a big win" with his decision to pull U.S. troops from Syria.

Kilmeade made the remarks during an interview with White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

“He also is doing exactly what he criticized President Obama for doing. He said President Obama is the founder of ISIS,” Kilmeade pointed out. “He just refounded ISIS because they have 30,000 men there and they are already striking back with our would-be evacuation. The president is really on the griddle with this.”

Sanders said she “respectfully and vehemently ” disagreed with Kilmeade.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/422426-fox-friends-co-host-trump-just-refounded-isis-by-pulling-troops-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Anyone?  Has the President been advised by our military leaders and generals to do this?   If not, I wonder what he's basing this decision on?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Kilmeade had better be careful. Trump might unfollow Fox & Friends on Twitter.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Anyone?  Has the President been advised by our military leaders and generals to do this?   If not, I wonder what he's basing this decision on?

Mattis is leaving for his disagreement in policy.  I think that is the answer.

Mattis has been out of the loop for a long time. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mattis-out-loop-trump-doesn-t-listen-him-say-officials-n885796

And I have read that he didn't consult him on pulling out of Syria either.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 02:24:32 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

Kilmeade & others might be overstating the influence 2000 US ground troops have on the situation in Syria.

Offline edpc

Kilmeade & others might be overstating the influence 2000 US ground troops have on the situation in Syria.

There are quite a few dead jihiadis and Russians that disagree.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

000hehehehe

Offline edpc

Mattis is leaving for his disagreement in policy.  I think that is the answer.

Reportedly, in disgust over comments made by our ‘allies’ in Turkey.

Two defense officials tell CNN that Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis went to the White House to discuss Syria, and that Mattis was upset and “livid” after reading reports this morning about US local allies in Syria being targeted by Turkey following a withdrawal of US troops from Syria.

The officials said what set him off was a report that the Turkish Minister of Defense threatened to kill the US-backed Kurdish allies and put them “in ditches” once the US pulled out.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/james-mattis-resigns/h_4dffb2f5d8354b6dd2c8ddbb8dcf558f

Offline skeeter

There are quite a few dead jihiadis and Russians that disagree.

With the exception of that one ill advised attack on a fortified us position by Syrian troops & Russian mercinaries I’m sure most of those were dealt with by air.

Offline kevindavis007

Kilmeade better watch out.. Trump will attack him on Twitter.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline edpc

With the exception of that one ill advised attack on a fortified us position by Syrian troops & Russian mercinaries I’m sure most of those were dealt with by air.

They were ‘mercenaries,’ the same way the ones in Ukraine are. Just about every battle since WWII has been won through combined arms attacks. Bastogne, Chosin, Ia Drang, Khe Sahn, etc. What’s your point?

Offline skeeter

They were ‘mercenaries,’ the same way the ones in Ukraine are. Just about every battle since WWII has been won through combined arms attacks. Bastogne, Chosin, Ia Drang, Khe Sahn, etc. What’s your point?

The only above named engagement we ‘won’ was Bastogne. And it took considerably more than 2k ground troops.

Sounds to me like they were mostly forward spotters & whatever support they required.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 02:48:13 pm by skeeter »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
So, I suppose this jerk wants us in Syria head over heels till ISIS is gone, and then we should get in even deeper kicking the Russians out.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com