Author Topic: Pelosi says she was 'busy doing other things' during Ryan farewell speech  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says she was 'busy doing other things' during Ryan farewell speech
By Michael Burke - 12/20/18 01:26 PM EST

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she didn't hear Speaker Paul Ryan's farewell speech on Wednesday because she "was busy doing other things."

“This may come as a shock to you, but I was busy doing other things at the time. I wish him well as he goes forward," she said when asked at a news conference what she made of Ryan's remarks.

"I did not really have a chance to go to the speech and hear what he had to say, but I wish him and his family season’s greetings and best wishes for a wonderful future," Pelosi added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/422312-pelosi-says-she-was-busy-doing-other-things-during-ryan-farewell-speech
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi says she was 'busy doing other things' during Ryan farewell speech
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 06:30:36 pm »
There's no need for a statement like that..Nancy is a mean and vindictive woman...2 years of this shit.. 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 06:35:27 pm »
The only thing this addled soon to be has-been is accomplishing with these unnecessary slaps is guaranteeing her inevitable fall from power will be immensely satisfying to a significant number of people.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 07:17:34 pm »
There's no need for a statement like that..Nancy is a mean and vindictive woman...2 years of this shit.. 9999hair out0000
The truth is she probably had a brain freeze and just stood staring off into space for two hours and it took another two hours for her staff to remind her of who and where she was.