Author Topic: BREAKING: Arizona Has a New Senator  (Read 598 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
BREAKING: Arizona Has a New Senator
« on: December 19, 2018, 03:23:24 pm »
BREAKING: Arizona Has a New Senator

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey has appointed former Republican Congresswoman Martha McSally to fill late Senator John McCain's seat.

"All her life, Martha has put service first — leading in the toughest of fights and at the toughest of times,” Ducey released in a statement Tuesday morning. “She served 26 years in the military; deployed six times to the Middle East and Afghanistan; was the first woman to fly in combat and command a fighter squadron in combat; and she’s represented Southern Arizona in Congress for the past four years. With her experience and long record of service, Martha is uniquely qualified to step up and fight for Arizona’s interests in the U.S. Senate. I thank her for taking on this significant responsibility and look forward to working with her and Senator-Elect Sinema to get positive things done.......

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/12/18/breakin-arizona-n2537677
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BREAKING: Arizona Has a New Senator
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:31:24 pm »
Hopefully this is good news....I liked Kyl but I understand he didn't want to be in the Senate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 03:42:33 pm »
Yeah. She's so swell the state voted for some half wit sexual deviant over her last month.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 03:44:19 pm »
Yeah. She's so swell the state voted for some half wit sexual deviant over her last month.

What did you expect?  The people of Arizona gave us McCain for years.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 03:47:27 pm »
What did you expect?  The people of Arizona gave us McCain for years.

There is some consolation in that the McCains apparently don't like her.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 08:10:29 pm »

Interesting.  Could be that the only reason they don't like her is that they had someone else in mind to take the place of their beloved St. Johnny.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 08:12:36 pm »
Hopefully this is good news....I liked Kyl but I understand he didn't want to be in the Senate.

@Cyber Liberty is it you?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 08:13:46 pm »

Looks like they can't fade away gracefully.  I suspect they will be mouthing off about one thing or another the new Senator say's or does for the next 2 years.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 08:24:40 pm »

Never underestimate the power of "D" Cups.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 08:33:43 pm »
Never underestimate the power of "D" Cups.

But they are so hard on the back
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 08:35:24 pm »

Well then. This pick is great news.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 08:49:21 pm »
Keeping it Republican.
I won't accept.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2018, 10:53:20 pm »
@Cyber Liberty is it you?

LOL!  No....I don't want to have to move again.  We're barely started on the Castle move!  Martha McSally is a two-term Congresswoman, so she doessn't have to move.  We have two chick Senators....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2018, 10:54:38 pm »
Keeping it Republican.

That was bound to happen...Governor Ducey is GOP and an enthusiastic Trump supporter.
I will NOT comply.