Author Topic: The Gospel According to Nancy: No Borders, Kill Babies  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Gospel According to Nancy: No Borders, Kill Babies
« on: December 19, 2018, 03:18:30 pm »
December 19, 2018
The Gospel According to Nancy: No Borders, Kill Babies
By T.R. Clancy

Tucker Carlson pointed out a few days ago how the already insufferable leader of the Congressional Democrats has recently been "ordained….an archbishop in the church of progressive sanctimony."  For a while now, Nancy Pelosi's been the country's expert on morality (e.g., border wall: immoral; abortion on demand: moral).  She's now taken to telling the country how much she prays, and she's urging others to do it, too – at least that old sinner, Donald Trump.  After last Thursday's televised squabble in the Oval Office, Pelosi shared with reporters how she told Trump she was praying for him and urged the president (whom she also called a "skunk" while ridiculing his manhood) to accept the Democrats' budget proposal with no funding for a border wall.  "In fact," she said with stomach-turning piety, "I asked him to pray over it."

When a smug person ends an argument by telling you to "pray over it," she's really saying, "Ask God.  He knows I'm right!"

Summarizing her and Chuck Schumer's meeting with Trump, she told the media, "I myself thought we should open the meeting with a prayer, which I did.  I told him about King Solomon, when he was to become king of the Jews, he prayed to God, he said: 'I need you to give me great understanding and wisdom, Lord.'"

King Solomon is Pelosi's favorite Bible character, especially because he proposed solving a problem by cutting a baby in half.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/the_gospel_according_to_nancy_no_borders_kill_babies.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34