Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to girl who lost class president election: I, too, have felt the bitter sting of def  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton to girl who lost class president election: I, too, have felt the bitter sting of defeat
by Becket Adams
 | December 18, 2018 08:35 AM

Hillary Clinton was featured this weekend in the Washington Post for what I suspect was supposed to be a heartwarming story of encouragement. But the two-time failed presidential candidate comes away from this episode looking embittered and self-centered.

An 8-year-old Maryland girl who lost her race to become class president to a boy was surprised when she received a personal letter of consolation from Clinton, who also lost a race to a boy.

“As I know too well, it’s not easy when you stand up and put yourself in contention for a role that’s only been sought by boys,” reads the letter, which Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill told the Post was authentic. It continues:

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/hillary-clinton-to-girl-who-lost-class-president-election-i-too-have-felt-the-bitter-sting-of-defeat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34