Author Topic: Oh My – DOJ Inadvertently Highlights SSCI Corruption in Responsive Filing Toward Wolfe Sentencing M  (Read 217 times)

rangerrebew

Oh My – DOJ Inadvertently Highlights SSCI Corruption in Responsive Filing Toward Wolfe Sentencing Memo…

Posted on December 15, 2018   by sundance

Well, well, well.  This is likely to be quickly brushed under the proverbial rug.  If you have followed the case against SSCI Security Director James Wolfe you will note the original indictment against him outlined, obliquely, how Wolfe took custody of the Carter Page FISA application and then leaked it to his concubine at Buzzfeed Ms. Ali Watkins.

The leak of the FISA application was a rather explosive issue not readily identified when Wolfe’s indictment was first presented (June ’18).  It was only possible to connect the dots after the FISA application was released (July ’18) and a comparison on specific dates, times, contacts and chain-of-custody, was possible.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/15/oh-my-doj-inadvertently-highlights-ssci-corruption-in-responsive-filing-toward-wolfe-sentencing-memo/