Author Topic: ANTIFA. A Communist & Anarchist Movement That Explicitly Endorses Violence  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

ANTIFA

A Communist & Anarchist Movement That Explicitly Endorses Violence

Antifa is a revolutionary Marxist/anarchist militia movement that seeks to bring down the United States by means of violence and intimidation. As a September 2017 report in The Atlantic notes, Antifa is responsible for “a level of sustained political street warfare not seen in the U.S. since the 1960s.”

The name “Antifa” (pronounced on’-tee-fah) is a shortened form of the term “antifacist,” and its adherents are commonly seen waving the red-and-black flag of anarcho-communism. The website ItsGoingDown.org, which serves as a newsblog for Antifa, says that “in the U.S., most [anti-fascist] activists are anarchist, although a few are Maoist or anti-state Marxists” ― while “in other countries, the movement is predominately Marxist.” The U.S.-based anarchists of Antifa typically denounce not only the capitalist economic system, but the institution of government itself. And they explicitly advocate and encourage the use of violence to undermine and destroy both.

The organizer of ItsGoingDown.org notes that leftists in “the anarchist movement” are “excited” about “looking for alternatives outside of party structures.” The New York Times concurs that Antifa's foot soldiers typically “express disdain for mainstream liberal politics, seeing it as inadequately muscular, and tend to fight the right through what they call 'direct actions' rather than relying on government authorities.” In other words, traditional political processes are too mild to accomplish anything of consequence; violence is the only real answer.

http://archive.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7921

Offline rrcorky

Re: ANTIFA. A Communist & Anarchist Movement That Explicitly Endorses Violence
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 01:22:57 pm »
I am a conservative white male and to allow sissy bitches like the writer of this trash to be in my party sickens me, quit whining  and lying and get off your ass and do something about it, we just took a major hit because of the lies told by this draft avoiding coward and all my party members want to do is rip the looney left instead of coming up with constructive ideas.