Author Topic: Trump will likely win reelection in 2020 (The Hill)  (Read 429 times)

Offline corbe

Trump will likely win reelection in 2020 (The Hill)
« on: December 15, 2018, 07:36:31 pm »
Trump will likely win reelection in 2020

By Ford O’Connell, opinion contributor — 12/15/18 02:00 PM EST

More than two dozen Democrats reportedly are eyeing the possibility of challenging President Donald Trump in 2020.

Media darling Beto O’Rourke has met with former President Barak Obama.

Former Vice President Joe Biden claims that he is “the most qualified person in the country to be president.”

Sen. Kamala Harris says she will make her presidential decision “over the holiday.”

The Boston Globe editorial board praised former Massachusetts Democratic governor Deval Patrick for calling it quits on 2020, and suggested that the Bay State’s senior Senator Elizabeth Warren would be wise to heed his example.

Hillary Clinton would like to run for a third time, but slumping ticket prices on her current speaking tour are an ominous sign.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/421532-trump-will-likely-win-re-election-in-2020
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump will likely win reelection in 2020 (The Hill)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 08:25:47 pm »
Surely the Sasse, Flake, McMullin, Corker, Hoefling, Castle wing of "true conservatism," will have one or more candidates.

Those types are much happier losing with dignity.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: Trump will likely win reelection in 2020 (The Hill)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 03:36:16 am »
I'm a lifelong Republican who voted for trump, and I'll be voting for HRC in 2020.

At least, that's what I'll be telling the pollsters.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.