Author Topic: BABY, IT’S PC OUTSIDE  (Read 684 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
BABY, IT’S PC OUTSIDE
« on: December 15, 2018, 02:32:02 pm »
In this holiday season, the leftists who constantly promote politically correct (PC) causes have been working overtime. Instead of just enjoying this special time of the year with their families and friends, liberal activists have been on a search and destroy mission, targeting American cultural classics.

Their first victim was the innocent television special that airs on ABC, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. This cartoon has been broadcast for 45 years with no controversy; however, in our country today millions of people are now “woke.”  After the show aired in November, social media erupted with critics wondering why the show’s only black character “Franklin” was seated alone on one side of the table while three white characters were on the other side during Thanksgiving dinner.

Who cares about something so ridiculous? Obviously, liberals with nothing better to do. The site Comicbook.com documented the online outrage. Of course, the charges of racism are especially ridiculous because “Franklin” is seated right next to several white characters in another “Peanuts” show and the creator of the cartoon, Charles Schultz, was very proud of the “Franklin” character and added him to the cartoon after the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. Schultz demanded that his publisher integrate his cartoon, which showed his understanding of the importance of the character. Instead of portraying “Franklin” in a racist manner, Shultz gave the character special attention. Sorry PC police, no racism here, so let’s move on to the next victim.

The deranged activists are not content with denigrating Thanksgiving classics, they are especially interested in ruining Christmas favorites. One example is the long running television cartoon, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer which first aired in 1964. According to the PC police, who posted a video at the Huffington Post, the show accepts bullying and parental abuse of poor Rudolph. Not only did lowly Rudolph have to deal with his father, Donner, covering up his nose, but he was “marginalized” by Santa Claus, heaven forbid. Even his coach encouraged the other reindeer to ostracize Rudolph and not play any “reindeer games” with him.

More:

https://canadafreepress.com/article/baby-its-pc-outside
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 02:33:48 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Re: BABY, IT’S PC OUTSIDE
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 02:43:15 pm »
Because their lives are so empty, and they're mostly angry, depressed people, libs/leftists are always looking for things to be upset about.
Protesting things gives them a reason for existing somewhat filling that void in their souls. Virtue-signaling is what they do best.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 02:47:18 pm »
I have an absolute loathing for political correctness, race and gender biases, feminisms, War on Christmas, the whole cultural Marxist smorgasbord of Left wing lunacy. Hate it, hate it, hate it. You could rightly say it pushes my nuclear button.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 02:52:59 pm »
Thankfully I am not "woke" and will continue offend anyone I can at Christmas by saying offensive things like "Merry Christmas, have a blessed day y'all!"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 05:37:44 pm »
If you're gonna be un-PC, you might as well do it right!  :smokin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGBK1E0_uQ
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 12:28:51 am »
I will happily remain "un-woke" and "anti-woke" for the rest of my natural life...  ;)

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 04:05:31 pm »
Have your good friends point out to you when you utter anything PC.

Then, utter the appropriate non PC response.

Do the same for them.

Be sure to keep saying things non PC. It is the only way to squash
the BS we hear and hear more often. Say it also in your correspondence.

I like talking with older people. When you ask them something, they
tell you. No if's and's or but's. Not a bit of it PC so it is completely
understandable. They for the most part haven't been corrupted.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 10:10:43 pm »
The word "Baby" triggers me.  It infantilizes womyn. rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 02:45:16 am »
The word "Baby" triggers me.  It infantilizes womyn. rrthree
@Cyber Liberty
It doesn't do a pre-person any favours, either.  wink777

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 02:46:56 am »
The deranged activists are not content with denigrating Thanksgiving classics, they are especially interested in ruining Christmas favorites. One example is the long running television cartoon, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer which first aired in 1964. According to the PC police, who posted a video at the Huffington Post, the show accepts bullying and parental abuse of poor Rudolph. Not only did lowly Rudolph have to deal with his father, Donner, covering up his nose, but he was “marginalized” by Santa Claus, heaven forbid. Even his coach encouraged the other reindeer to ostracize Rudolph and not play any “reindeer games” with him.
I've always been surprised that the nannies of Mothers Against Drunk Driving didn't jump all over Rudolph's red nose. I mean, wasn't that a sign the guy was a lush, and what the hell was Santa thinking letting a drunk lead the sleigh team that foggy Christmas Eve or any Christmas Eve?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 02:47:41 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.