Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren backs off minority claims: 'I'm not a person of color'  (Read 604 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren backs off minority claims: 'I'm not a person of color'
by Katelyn Caralle
 | December 14, 2018 01:11 PM

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., said Friday that she is not a person of color, despite her previous claims to Native American ancestry.

“I’m not a person of color. And I haven’t lived your life or experienced anything like the subtle prejudice, or more overt harm, that you may have experienced just because of the color of your skin,” Warren said at Morgan State, a historically black college in Baltimore, Md, according to the Washington Post.

Warren came under fire this fall when she released her DNA test results that showed she had little Native American heritage. In fact, the results showed that with as little as 1/1024th American Indian blood she might well be less Native American than the average white European American.

The Boston Globe published an editorial last week that said Warren, a potential 2020 presidential hopeful, had lost her chance to win the presidency in 2016.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/elizabeth-warren-backs-off-minority-claims-im-not-a-person-of-color
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Elizabeth Warren backs off minority claims: 'I'm not a person of color'
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 11:24:37 pm »
Poor Little Spreading Bull.  She is on the trail of tears.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 02:07:24 am »
This pretender is a disgrace to any person of any color.

Read another news release that reported more of what she said. Gives no credit to blacks that succeed, even if elected President.  She instead incites dissatisfaction with 'rules'.  Why does a college seek her counsel to speak and instead simply agitates instead of congratulating?

Elizabeth Warren, Speaking to Black Graduates, Warns ‘The Rules Are Rigged’ 
“Under the rules of commencement speakers I am required to say, ‘Work hard.’ And you should,” Ms. Warren, the Massachusetts Democrat, said. “But I’m here with a bolder message: It’s time to change the rules. Let me say that again for those in the back. Change. The. Rules.”

“I’m not a person of color. And I haven’t lived your life or experienced anything like the subtle prejudice, or more overt harm, that you may have experienced just because of the color of your skin. Rules matter, and our government — not just individuals within the government, but the government itself — has systematically discriminated against black people in this country.” 
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/14/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-president.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 02:26:11 am »
She should be ok; the LGBT group still needs her.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 02:02:47 pm »
The real sad part is this, she stole from people who truly needed help.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/