Author Topic: Samantha Bee Likens Fox Viewers to Nazis, Hints Most Whites Racist  (Read 552 times)

rangerrebew

Samantha Bee Likens Fox Viewers to Nazis, Hints Most Whites Racist
By Brad Wilmouth | December 13, 2018 8:45 AM EST

On Wednesday's Full Frontal show on TBS, liberal comedienne Samantha Bee displayed the latest example of liberals throwing around accusations of racism as she not only suggested that Fox News viewers are Nazi sympathizers, but a segment about alleged voter suppression hinted that most whites are racist because they refuse to vote for Democrats.

Early in tne show, Bee took aim at Fox News over the recent launch of FoxNation.com as she suggested that eldery men who write racist comments on Facebook might be interested in the new Fox News platform. Bee: "It's like television, Grandpa, but you get it on the smaller screen you use for writing racism on Facebook."

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2018/12/13/samantha-bee-likens-fox-viewers-nazis-hints-most-whites-racist

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Samantha Bee Likens Fox Viewers to Nazis, Hints Most Whites Racist
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 01:55:00 pm »
No one gives a shit about this Canadian. Her ratings are non-existent.....

Year-to-date, Bee’s Nielsen ratings are down 34 percent among adults ages 18-49, which is the demographic most-coveted by primetime advertisers. Isolating just millennials, a label assigned to adults ages 18-34, she’s shed a whopping 47 percent — or nearly half — of her 2017 viewership.

https://www.thewrap.com/samantha-bee-sponsors-full-frontal-tv-ratings/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 01:57:10 pm »
I had honestly never even heard her name,and had to look her up.

When I read she broke big while working with Jon Stewart for several years,I knew why I had never heard of her. Stewart is so pretentious and full of shit (himself) that if I ever get within a few few of him I won't be able to prevent myself from bitch-slapping him to the ground.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 02:09:27 pm »
It's a neverending source of amazement to me that she and her fellow screeching leftist harpies - Schumer, Wolf, Silverman, Griffin, et al. - continue to be called comediennes. They simply are not funny, and haven't been funny for years.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 02:17:13 pm »
It's a neverending source of amazement to me that she and her fellow screeching leftist harpies - Schumer, Wolf, Silverman, Griffin, et al. - continue to be called comediennes. They simply are not funny, and haven't been funny for years.

Her ratings in the key demo are under a half of one percent. They can call her Pope if they want. No one cares. TBS is a ghost town.