Author Topic: April Ryan: 'This Border Wall Thing Is About Controlling the Browning of America'  (Read 924 times)

rangerrebew

April Ryan: 'This Border Wall Thing Is About Controlling the Browning of America'
By Ryan Foley | December 13, 2018 3:22 PM EST

During Tuesday’s Erin Burnett OutFront, the eponymous host engaged in a discussion about the feisty Oval Office meeting between President Trump, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi; specifically focusing on Pelosi describing the border wall as a “manhood issue” for President Trump.

Guest April Ryan basically called President Trump a sexist for his treatment of Pelosi in the Oval Office, in addition to effectively smearing him and all other supporters of a border wall as racists: "This is about the browning of America."

Reacting to the President’s Oval Office exchange with Pelosi, Ryan claimed that the President “demeaned her and she said ‘do not characterize my strength, as I am in leadership...’ This is along the lines of what the President does with women.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ryan-foley/2018/12/13/april-ryan-border-wall-thing-about-controlling-browning-america

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
April Ryan: 'This Border Wall Thing Is About Controlling the Browning of America'
By Ryan Foley | December 13, 2018 3:22 PM EST

During Tuesday’s Erin Burnett OutFront, the eponymous host engaged in a discussion about the feisty Oval Office meeting between President Trump, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi; specifically focusing on Pelosi describing the border wall as a “manhood issue” for President Trump.

Guest April Ryan basically called President Trump a sexist for his treatment of Pelosi in the Oval Office, in addition to effectively smearing him and all other supporters of a border wall as racists: "This is about the browning of America."

Reacting to the President’s Oval Office exchange with Pelosi, Ryan claimed that the President “demeaned her and she said ‘do not characterize my strength, as I am in leadership...’ This is along the lines of what the President does with women.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ryan-foley/2018/12/13/april-ryan-border-wall-thing-about-controlling-browning-america

SOMEBODY needs to control "the browning of America" if the country is to survive. Name ONE "brown/black"  majority nation that isn't a festering cesspool of ignorance,disease,and murder.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

SOMEBODY needs to control "the browning of America" if the country is to survive. Name ONE "brown/black"  majority nation that isn't a festering cesspool of ignorance,disease,and murder.

The ignorant Ms Ryan thinks anyone who's skin isn't white is her friend and ally.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The ignorant Ms Ryan thinks anyone who's skin isn't white is her friend and ally.

@skeeter

Well,that may be the sole thing she is (mostly) right about. The whole Hate Honkies thing has advanced to the point now where blacks who don't hate white people are afraid to speak out for fear of being attacked.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Well,that may be the sole thing she is (mostly) right about. The whole Hate Honkies thing has advanced to the point now where blacks who don't hate white people are afraid to speak out for fear of being attacked.

She'd better pray honky is always around for her and her 'allies' to hate. Because the instant he's not they'll be beating the living crap out of each other.

Offline Frank Cannon

The reason nobody cares about the news anymore is because some unknown person says something absurd and then some perpetually outraged nobody decides to make that news.

Does anyone even know who this April is? Anyone really care what she is saying?

Offline RoosGirl

The reason nobody cares about the news anymore is because some unknown person says something absurd and then some perpetually outraged nobody decides to make that news.

Does anyone even know who this April is? Anyone really care what she is saying?

I think she's the same reporter who said she wasn't planning on going to the WH Christmas party for her fellow degenerates, but I only remember the name because that was last night that I read it and by lunch time I will have forgotten it.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I read some articles on how once predominantly black neighborhoods in Southern California were now, predominantly Hispanic and how there were tensions between blacks and Hispanics.  So, her, mentioning this is a bit odd.

I believe in ways, if big demographic changes occurred in the USA by say, 2050, blacks will be more adversely affected.

Hispanics Now Largest U.S. Minority
By Lloyd Vries

Jan 21, 2003 / CBS
Hispanics have surpassed blacks as the nation's largest minority group, the Census Bureau said Tuesday.

The Latino population grew to 37 million in July 2001, up 4.7 percent from April 2000. The black population increased 2 percent during the same period, to 36.1 million.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hispanics-now-largest-us-minority/

In fact, I think one could see something like the black percentage of the population shrink from say its 13% of the US population to even 10% or under at some point. April should think about that.

I see the article reads that the black population increased as well by 2% in this period. Still, I think there is a chance it could go down. I would not think that population would include recent immigrants from Africa say (it's for 2003) like Somalis. Maybe.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:45:50 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She'd better pray honky is always around for her and her 'allies' to hate. Because the instant he's not they'll be beating the living crap out of each other.

@skeeter

Not true. The Asian guards in the labor camps will beat the snot out of anyone that tries to cause them trouble.

SUMBODIE goan be issued a SERIOUS wake-up call the day the US Constitution is nullified and the left takes over and starts to show their true natures. Ask anyone that grew up in the old USSR or one of her satellites,or anyone that grew up in Cuba,North Korean,or China.

Online andy58-in-nh

Hey, I'm a big fan of "Browning".
Mine is an A-Bolt with a Simmons scope, chambered in .270 caliber.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I read some articles on how once predominantly black neighborhoods in Southern California were now, predominantly Hispanic and how there were tensions between blacks and Hispanics.  So, her, mentioning this is a bit odd.

@TomSea

NO! Say it ain't true! Hoo cudda ever guessed dat would happens?

Ahm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Offline goodwithagun

Why is she so concerned about skin color?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why is she so concerned about skin color?

@goodwithagun

Because she is a racial bigot,and hates whites.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Sometimes the truth needs to be spoken.
And she blurted it out.
So be it.