Author Topic: Border reality: A caravan crosses every day  (Read 510 times)

Offline libertybele

Border reality: A caravan crosses every day
« on: December 14, 2018, 01:22:21 pm »
Border reality: A caravan crosses every day

A caravan a day makes our sovereignty go away.

If you want to see what a real government shutdown looks like, look at what is going on at our border. And it’s a much bigger problem than the news-covered caravan parked south of San Diego. It’s the equivalent of a caravan quietly crossing our border every day. Because Pelosi and Schumer refuse to end catch-and-release policies, the drug cartels are using our border agents to complete the criminal conspiracy killing our citizens.

On Tuesday, Kevin McAleenan, commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, testified before the Senate that 3,029 illegals were apprehended at the border on December 3, the biggest single-day number in years. That would be a pace of over 1.1 million a year. The Arizona Republic is reporting that record numbers of Guatemalan families are crossing in the Yuma sector just west of San Luis where the Colorado River has dried up. There are no pedestrian fences in that part of the Yuma sector, and they are coming right over the dried-up river to surrender themselves to agents.

“We are seeing an increase in these large groups that are coming in a larger frequency,” Yuma Sector spokesman Jose Garibay told the Arizona paper. Even in areas with fencing, some of them are coming over to surrender themselves, increasingly in large numbers. “Groups sometimes numbering more than 80 migrants continue scaling the 18-foot-tall fence to enter the country illegally. They even risk serious injuries, avoiding repeated calls from U.S. border officials to cross or present their claims legally at ports of entry,” the Republic reports.

But as I’ve mentioned before, even more disturbing than who we catch is who we don’t catch. The broken asylum policies driven by the courts and supported by the Left are creating an entire economy for the drug cartels.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/border-reality-a-caravan-crosses-every-day/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Border reality: A caravan crosses every day
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 02:42:23 am »
I read last night in an article that there were more deportations under Obama yet illegal immigration has double if not tripled.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 02:52:16 am »
I read last night in an article that there were more deportations under Obama yet illegal immigration has double if not tripled.

I've read those stats as well.  Question is, why has it doubled or tripled under Trump?? If you watched his conversation with Pelosi and Schumer, he is claiming that a lot of wall has been built and in those areas the crossings have significantly decreased. 

Why the discrepancy?  I thought he implemented stronger border security, more manpower, and gave back ICE their authority to apprehend.  So why has illegal immigration escalated?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 03:52:46 am »
I've read those stats as well.  Question is, why has it doubled or tripled under Trump?? If you watched his conversation with Pelosi and Schumer, he is claiming that a lot of wall has been built and in those areas the crossings have significantly decreased. 

Why the discrepancy?  I thought he implemented stronger border security, more manpower, and gave back ICE their authority to apprehend.  So why has illegal immigration escalated?

That is a total lie he was telling.  A couple of miles of wall maybe.

I have said it before.  I am sure you read it.  But I believe that immediately following Trump election things slowed but when they figured out it was empty words it became all out invasion.  Especially after child separation. They saw that they got their way. It is basic child psychology.  A parents nightmare is to tell them they can't and look the other way when they do.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 03:55:38 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 05:37:30 pm »
That is a total lie he was telling.  A couple of miles of wall maybe.

I have said it before.  I am sure you read it.  But I believe that immediately following Trump election things slowed but when they figured out it was empty words it became all out invasion.  Especially after child separation. They saw that they got their way. It is basic child psychology.  A parents nightmare is to tell them they can't and look the other way when they do.

If I recall, $$ in the budget was allocated to repair existing wall and no $$ in the budget was allocated to add additional wall.

Besides, why would he be asking for $5Billion if there was the amount of wall that he says stopping people and why have the caravans increased?

I believe you are correct; he's spouting b.s.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 05:38:15 pm by libertybele »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 06:52:15 pm »
If I recall, $$ in the budget was allocated to repair existing wall and no $$ in the budget was allocated to add additional wall.

Besides, why would he be asking for $5Billion if there was the amount of wall that he says stopping people and why have the caravans increased?

I believe you are correct; he's spouting b.s.

Yes, at least those comments he made saying that wall was being constructed is pure B.S.