Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: ‘We Continue to Strive to Secure the Right to Life…’  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi: ‘We Continue to Strive to Secure the Right to Life…’

(CNSNews.com) - House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) said in a statement [1] issued to honor UN Human Rights Day that “we continue to strive to secure the right ‘to life, liberty and security of person’ for everyone, everywhere.”

“Today, as we recall the historic signing of the UN Declaration of Human Rights, we continue to strive to secure the right ‘to life, liberty, and security of person’ for everyone, everywhere,” Pelosi said.

“As Americans we have a duty to maintain our critical leadership in the defense of human rights both at home and around the world,” she said.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/nancy-pelosi-we-continue-strive-secure-right-life

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Irony at its best.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
By killing babies?

Online mountaineer

Those she deems worthy of life don't include the average child. Illegal immigrants, criminals ... that's another story.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org