Author Topic: Microwaving your food is one of the most damaging things you can do to reduce nutrition  (Read 658 times)

rangerrebew

Microwaving your food is one of the most damaging things you can do to reduce nutrition

(Natural News) There are probably worse ways to ruin the nutritional value of food and, indirectly, your health. But a Green Med Info article warned that there is no faster way to destroy the nutrients in your food than to pop it into a microwave oven.

The days of cooking fresh, whole foods on the stove or in the oven seem to be long past. Now, you just pop prepared food into the microwave oven and wait for a few minutes at most.

But microwaving doesn’t just heat the food. It also alters the flavor and the texture, turning food rubbery and tasteless and without scent.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-10-microwaving-food-reduces-nutrition.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When I saw the title, before I even opened this page for reading, I thought to myself "sounds like Natural News!"

Opened it anyway, and.... yup!

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
But it's fast, and that's all you need.
I won't accept.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
When I saw the title, before I even opened this page for reading, I thought to myself "sounds like Natural News!"

Yup.

Unadulterated woo.

Offline Frank Cannon

Good Jesus. I feel stupider for reading that.

Offline Applewood

Yeah and microwaving your food causes cancer.  I've heard the latter one for years.  It's as bogus as grilling your food with charcoal briquets or mesquite causes cancer.  Utter bull. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

LOL, me too.