Author Topic: Elementary school bans Santa, candy canes, reindeer, Elf on the Shelf, ‘red/green items’ to be ‘incl  (Read 507 times)

rangerrebew

Elementary school bans Santa, candy canes, reindeer, Elf on the Shelf, ‘red/green items’ to be ‘inclusive and culturally sensitive’
December 6, 2018
By Victor Skinner

Manchester Elementary School Principal Jennifer Sinclair just landed on Santa’s naughty list, which means she probably won’t get any presents from the big man this year.

The Nebraska educator apparently tripped on a “big rock” and fell on her face, all the while attempting to rob her students of the joyous Christmas season.

It’s like a bad Hallmark movie come to life, happy ending and all.

“It seems that I have stumbled upon a ‘big rock’ that I hadn’t anticipated,” Sinclair wrote to her legion of teachers in her “week ahead” newsletter for Dec. 3-7.

http://eagnews.org/elementary-school-bans-santa-candy-canes-reindeer-elf-on-the-shelf-red-green-items-to-be-inclusive-and-culturally-sensitive/

rangerrebew

Is the school blocking hanukkah?  How about Kwanza?  I'll bet they won't have a problem with celebrating Ramadan.  If they are blocking one, they should block all. :amen: