Author Topic: Rubio Chairs CECC Hearing on The Communist Party’s Crackdown on Religion in Chin  (Read 669 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
See accompanying article from the Epoch Times . CECC means Congressional Executive Committee on China.

Rubio Chairs CECC Hearing on The Communist Party’s Crackdown on Religion in China

Sorry...
Ex-Prisoner Says China’s ‘Vocational Training Centers’ a Complete Lie
Uyghur Reveals Chinese Communist Party's Crimes in Xinjiang
By Isabel van Brugen
December 6, 2018 Updated: December 6, 2018

China’s claims that Xinjiang’s mass internment camps—where at least one million predominantly ethnic Uyghurs are being held—are “vocational training centres” are completely “fake and made up,” a former Uyghur camp detainee has told The Epoch Times.

Countering claims made by the China’s ruling Communist Party, who in October described the facilities as “free vocational training centers” that make life more “colorful,” the former detainee, Gulbukhar Jalilova, said “they are lying through their teeth,” adding that she “never saw a single classroom.”

Xinjiang governor Shohrat Zakir told state-run Xinhua news agency that people detained in the camps “will advance from learning the country’s common language to learning legal knowledge and vocational skills.”

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/ex-prisoner-says-chinas-vocational-training-centers-a-complete-lie_2731988.html

Fascinating.

Pretty much what China is doing in a nutshell:

“is an obsessive desire … to create a sort of unified, national identity, which must be stripped of anything that competes with it—ethnicity, religion, ethnic cultural tradition.”
- Rubio
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:16:57 pm by TomSea »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“is an obsessive desire … to create a sort of unified, national identity, which must be stripped of anything that competes with it—ethnicity, religion, ethnic cultural tradition.” - Rubio

Well Duh, it is communism after all! :thud:

Offline TomSea

Sounds a bit like Fascism as well and I don't want to bring a negative in saying "Nationalism" after what we've been through the past month but it's sure not about diversity. I didn't know Communism played down diversity. Economically, it is suppose to be equal I suppose.  The Nazis had their "Ubermensch" or something like that.

You are getting into a lot of depth with that.

NOUN - Communism (bing.com)

a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.See also Marxism.

Amazingly, whom Rubio interviews, says she believes she may have been confronted by a Chinese spy or perhaps, thug is a better word,  in the USA trying to talk through the window of the car... he was wearing dark glasses and a dark hat, it's so stereotypical of how we think of spies.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:12:45 pm by TomSea »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The people who govern China appear to understand what islam is all about.

That's why they're acting in a rational way (yes, rational) to stop, and then reverse, its spreading influence.

Addendum:
It is The West that FAILS to comprehend islam and has yet to act in ANY rational way to win the struggle in which we are now engaged...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 11:33:31 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline kevindavis007

The people who govern China appear to understand what islam is all about.

That's why they're acting in a rational way (yes, rational) to stop, and then reverse, its spreading influence.

Addendum:
It is The West that FAILS to comprehend islam and has yet to act in ANY rational way to win the struggle in which we are now engaged...

What if they are doing the samething to the Christians in China? Would you be ok with it?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline TomSea

What if they are doing the samething to the Christians in China? Would you be ok with it?

You are absolutely correct. I think using the logic some do, one could look at World War II for example and say, "Look how those white people killed so many".   I think the logic fails.

And besides, it does seem like one branch of Islam, maybe a sub-branch, that causes so much trouble, the Salafists and Wahabbists.

Yes, there are problems, there's problems in a lot of the lesser developed world by comparison.

The most populated Muslim nation on earth, Indonesia, I think is a relatively peaceful nation. It's not perfect by any means. 

We are stuck with things as they are....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 08:24:49 pm by TomSea »

Offline kevindavis007

You are absolutely correct. I think using the logic some do, one could look at World War II for example and say, "Look how those white people killed so many".   I think the logic fails.

And besides, it does seem like one branch of Islam, maybe a sub-branch, that causes so much trouble, the Salafists and Wahabbists.

Yes, there are problems, there's problems in a lot of the lesser developed world by comparison.

The most populated Muslim nation on earth, Indonesia, I think is a relatively peaceful nation. It's not perfect by any means. 

We are stuck with things as they are....

The realilty is this.. The terrorist groups like Hamas, or ISIS comes from the Middle East, not the Far East and that is correct about the most populated Muslim nation is Indoneisa.

The reality is this, I'm not a fan of Islam by any means. However, what China is doing is wrong. Also, I'm sure they are doing the same thing to the Christians there.  Can't say you like what they are doing to the Muslims and hate what they are doing to the Christians.  Even if China wipes out their Islam population, it will not solve the terrorist problem since 100% of the terrorist we face comes from the Middle East.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org