Author Topic: Dick Morris: How Dems Stole Seven House Seats in California  (Read 517 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dick Morris: How Dems Stole Seven House Seats in California
« on: December 05, 2018, 07:03:04 pm »
 By Dick Morris
December 3, 2018 at 3:28pm

On election night, the Republican Party lost 26 seats in the House, a serious erosion but not a catastrophic one.

But two weeks later, seven races that had been called for Republicans switched and the Democrats were certified to have won. All seven were in California and no seats moved the other way — from blue to red.

GOP incumbent Reps. Mimi Walters, Steve Knight, Jeff Denham, Dana Rohrabacher and David Valadao lost their seats and the districts formerly represented by Darrell Issa and Ed Royce, both Republicans, flipped to Democrat.

The state’s Democrats engineered a massive piece of legal fraud to jimmy the results.

Here’s how they did it:

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/dick-morris-dems-stole-seven-house-seats-california/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Dick Morris: How Dems Stole Seven House Seats in California
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 07:21:00 pm »
Not everyone gets a ballot in this state. Members of my own family, decades long republicans, did not receive their absentee ballots this time.

Meanwhile the rat party registers illegal aliens at the DMV.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 08:04:29 pm »
This wasn't some complicated caper. The Rats made up as many ballots as they needed and Cali law allowed it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 08:38:16 pm »
I doubt it was all 'legal fraud' too. I think there was alot of what they are accusing the GOP doing in NC, which is taking ballots with just a signature and filling them in.

I also imagine there was outright ballot manufacturing, which is damn easy to do if you know who's already voted.

I'm sure there are other tricks they pulled. If you know the process, and the links in the chain, and have the support apparatus in place, you can game the system at anywhere it's weak.
The Republic is lost.