Author Topic: Return to civility means surrender to the Democrats and media  (Read 316 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Return to civility means surrender to the Democrats and media
« on: December 04, 2018, 04:17:33 pm »
December 4, 2018
Return to civility means surrender to the Democrats and media
By J. Marsolo

Following the death of President George H.W. Bush, the Dems and the media have bombarded us with the phrase that we need to "return to civility."  They now praise President Bush as "civil" in contrast to President Trump, who is not "civil."

President Bush was a gentleman, a war hero, and courteous and civil to his political opponents.  But his opponents, Dems and the media, were not civil to him, nor were they civil in their opposition to Bush's policies and nominees.

The media must have forgotten the vicious attacks upon Bush's nominee, Justice Clarence Thomas, led by those paragons of virtue and civility, Senator Ted Kennedy and Joe Biden, which attacks were worse, if possible, than the attacks by Kennedy and Biden upon Judge Robert Bork.  The media have forgotten the vicious false attacks upon Justice Kavanaugh two months ago, which surpassed the attacks on Thomas and Bork.  Civility is a one-way street in favor of the Democrats.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/return_to_civility_means_surrender_to_the_democrats_and_media.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Return to civility means surrender to the Democrats and media
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 06:50:14 pm »
Hillary Clinton said "civility will return when the Democrats are in charge of the House."  I'd say that ball is in the Democrats' court.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 07:08:27 pm »
Hillary Clinton said "civility will return when the Democrats are in charge of the House."  I'd say that ball is in the Democrats' court.
I'd say that bull is in the Democrats' court.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 07:12:16 pm »

That ugly old trout faced phony should never be heard from again.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:13:27 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.