Author Topic: #MeToo movement is destroying working women as men ice them out. They call it the ‘Pence Effect.’  (Read 1084 times)

rangerrebew

#MeToo movement is destroying working women as men ice them out. They call it the ‘Pence Effect.’
December 3, 2018 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

When it comes to the left weaponizing the #MeToo movement, men are damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

Bloomberg is out with a piece Monday about what is being called the “Pence Effect,” which in this case is about men on Wall Street going to whatever length necessary to avoid putting themselves in what may be construed as a compromising position with women, be it having dinner with a female colleague or sitting next to one another on a plane.

Then again, watching now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh going through a living hell live on national television can have that effect on men who have worked hard for their success.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12/03/metoo-movement-is-destroying-working-women-as-men-ice-them-out-they-call-it-the-pence-effect-699116

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here come the Feminist complaints:  The men are creating a hostile work environment.  Mark my words, if this tale gets traction.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If they just stayed where they belonged they wouldn't be having these issues.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hmmm.  Who could have anticipated this happening?

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Here come the Feminist complaints:  The men are creating a hostile work environment.  Mark my words, if this tale gets traction.

By insisting on the repeal of due process and the presumption of innocence for men accused of harassment, women themselves have created a hostile work environment.
James 1:20

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
No, contemporary feminists, otherwise known as man-haters, have created a hostile work environment, not only for men but also for sane women.

Point taken, that's a fair correction.
James 1:20

Offline Blizzardnh

If they just stayed where they belonged they wouldn't be having these issues.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Blizzardnh

@Frank Cannon and I had this more in mind.

Well its dinner time in this neck of the woods.

Online Wingnut

Well, the two are not mutually exclusive.

Offline Blizzardnh

Well, the two are not mutually exclusive.
I stand corrected.

Offline mirraflake

Wouldn't mind those puppies in my mouth.

Offline corbe

The article is implying that these would be cheaper in the long run @mirraflake

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.