Author Topic: Pelosi: Dem Majority Will 'Reverse' Trump Efforts to Secure Border, Enforce Immigration Laws  (Read 510 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi: Dem Majority Will 'Reverse' Trump Efforts to Secure Border, Enforce Immigration Laws

Democrats will seek to undo President Donald Trump’s efforts to secure the border and enforce the nation’s immigration laws, House Speaker-designate Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) promised in a statement Saturday.

When her party assumes the House majority next term, it will pass a bill to allow illegal aliens to remain in the U.S., make it easier for illegal aliens to seek asylum in the U.S., and end separation of apprehended illegal alien families – all while thwarting the president’s efforts to build a border wall, Pelosi said:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/pelosi-dem-majority-will-reverse-trump-efforts-secure-border-enforce

Offline Just_Victor

Note to Nancy:  The House passing a bill does not make a law.  The Senate and the President have agree.  American Government 101.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Note to Nancy:  The House passing a bill does not make a law.  The Senate and the President have agree.  American Government 101.

Exactly.  But it also is an indicator that Trumps campaign promises are DOA.  The only way he is going to secure the border is going to be with the power of the pen.  And the authority given by the US Constitution.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nancy and her young wardress, ole bug-eyes need to watch School house Rock to learn how our Government works to pass a bill into law.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Nancy is trying to ingratiate herself with the Occasional Cortex wing of the party. If they buy it then they deserve her.