Author Topic: Live Action Pleads With Trump Administration To Defund Planned Parenthood Before Dems Take Over Hous  (Read 7551 times)

Offline goodwithagun

If women don't have access to safe abortions the situation will be even more horrifying than it already is.

Safe abortions? There’s no such thing. Every abortion results in at least one dead person.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Safe abortions? There’s no such thing. Every abortion results in at least one dead person.

It's better than dead babies in garbage cans. That's the kind of stuff that will happen if women have no access.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline goodwithagun

It's better than dead babies in garbage cans. That's the kind of stuff that will happen if women have no access.

There’s also no such think as a better dead baby.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
A lot of conservatives claim that it's just the issue of it being done at the federal level. "It's fine if the states do it." Is that how you really feel or would you see the government limit abortion is all 50 states?

Defunding does not place limits on the organization.  It just stops American citizens from flipping the bill for child murder.  It is unconstitutional to force people against their religious objection to fund the killing of babies in the womb.

If they want to abort babies they can get private funding.

It is another reason to shut down the government if you ask me.  We should have full funding for border security.  We should stop the illegal taxation of our citizens for abortion.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:45:51 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

That happens already.  Only a unstable person would do that.  There are adoption agencies and I think that girls/women can even drop their babies at hospitals.  Not sure.  Not an argument.

birth control is readily available with all dr. offices.  There is no reason for this. 

Safe Haven Laws - FindLaw
https://family.findlaw.com/adoption/safe-haven-laws.html

Safe haven laws allow mothers to leave their unwanted babies in designated ... babies in designated locations such as hospitals or churches without fear of being charged with a crime. ... In most cases, parents can leave newborns in safe locations without having to disclose their identity or without being asked questions.

Most birth control is probably better than 95 percent accurate.  How about we stop using abortion as birth control?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:52:51 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

Defunding does not place limits on the organization.  It just stops American citizens from flipping the bill for child murder.  It is unconstitutional to force people against their religious objection to fund the killing of babies in the womb.

If they want to abort babies they can get private funding.

It is another reason to shut down the government if you ask me.  We should have full funding for border security.  We should stop the illegal taxation of our citizens for abortion.

There is no such unconstitutionality. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Google search Dr. Kermit Gosnell.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

There is no such unconstitutionality.

There certainly is.  If there is religious objection there is.

I wonder what happened to this?
https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20180518/new-regs
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 10:05:46 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Dexter

That happens already.  Only a unstable person would do that.  There are adoption agencies and I think that girls/women can even drop their babies at hospitals.  Not sure.  Not an argument.

birth control is readily available with all dr. offices.  There is no reason for this. 

Safe Haven Laws - FindLaw
https://family.findlaw.com/adoption/safe-haven-laws.html

Safe haven laws allow mothers to leave their unwanted babies in designated ... babies in designated locations such as hospitals or churches without fear of being charged with a crime. ... In most cases, parents can leave newborns in safe locations without having to disclose their identity or without being asked questions.

Most birth control is probably better than 95 percent accurate.  How about we stop using abortion as birth control?

It will happen more if you restrict access to these things. You underestimate how ignorant a lot of people are. "They should just use birth control." sounds reasonable but it's not what happens in reality.
-Socrates

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Dexter

Google search Dr. Kermit Gosnell.

Sick man. The conviction was deserved.
-Socrates

Offline goodwithagun

It will happen more if you restrict access to these things. You underestimate how ignorant a lot of people are. "They should just use birth control." sounds reasonable but it's not what happens in reality.

Women are so stupid! We can’t be responsible for our own bodies!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Dexter

Women are so stupid! We can’t be responsible for our own bodies!

We have to work with the situation that is, not the one that should be.
-Socrates

Offline goodwithagun

We have to work with the situation that is, not the one that should be.

The situation is that abortion is now a form of birth control paid for by Americans’ taxes. The situation is enabled by “feminists” that scream for abortion without realizing that they are insinuating women are too stupid to prevent pregnancy to begin with.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Dexter

The situation is that abortion is now a form of birth control paid for by Americans’ taxes. The situation is enabled by “feminists” that scream for abortion without realizing that they are insinuating women are too stupid to prevent pregnancy to begin with.

You would not believe how ignorant some young people are about contraception, and it doesn't help that guys looking to get laid are pressuring those women to make even more bad and ignorant decisions.
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

You would not believe how ignorant some young people are about contraception, and it doesn't help that guys looking to get laid are pressuring those women to make even more bad and ignorant decisions.

So your argument is that killing a baby is okay because people are stupid?

Offline Dexter

So your argument is that killing a baby is okay because people are stupid?

My argument is that some unsavory things need to exist because people are ignorant and the alternative is even more horrifying.
-Socrates

Offline Chosen Daughter

No, they aren't and neither am I.  The public schools system has taught sex education since as far back as I can remember.  Now they are sex pushers.  They know all about sex and birth control.  They know everything a person could ever want or not want to know.  They are not ignorant they just are insensitive to life.  Abortion is being used as birth control.

If funding stopped maybe they would start using birth control instead of abortion.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:54:46 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sick man. The conviction was deserved.

He also proves that just because you go to a doctor that performs abortions doesn't mean you're "safe" or in a good environment when the choice is made to murder a living human being.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
My argument is that some unsavory things need to exist because people are ignorant and the alternative is even more horrifying.

Do you know where the first abortion clinic in the U.S. was opened and by whom?

Offline Dexter

He also proves that just because you go to a doctor that performs abortions doesn't mean you're "safe" or in a good environment when the choice is made to murder a living human being.

There'd be a lot more guys like him practicing if women didn't have access to abortions I think.
-Socrates

Offline Chosen Daughter

This is why politicians won't stop it.

Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Business Partners Admit Guilt in $7.8 Million Settlement

Two of Planned Parenthood’s business partners, DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics, have admitted guilt in a $7.8 million settlement with the Orange County District Attorney for selling aborted baby body parts from Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties for profit in violation of federal and California law. The OCDA’s press release credits citizen journalism reporting from The Center for Medical Progress for prompting the investigation of baby body parts trafficking in Orange County.

“The DaVinci companies’ admission of guilt for selling baby parts from Planned Parenthood is a ringing vindication of CMP’s citizen journalism methods and accuracy,” says CMP Project Lead David Daleiden. “In light of the news that Planned Parenthood is now under federal investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice for the sale of fetal body parts, the next step is for Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties to be held accountable under the law for their 7-year-long aiding, abetting, and profiting in DaVinci’s criminal scheme to sell baby parts for profit.”

http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/2017/12/planned-parenthood-baby-parts-business-partners-admit-guilt-in-7-8-million-settlement/

Planned Parenthood is a baby parts business.  And they expect tax payers to support it.

That is horror.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 01:01:32 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline RoosGirl

So your argument is that it's okay to kill babies because people are stupid.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There'd be a lot more guys like him practicing if women didn't have access to abortions I think.

Women had access to abortions before Roe v. Wade and before the Supreme Court made up a fictitious "right" to murder an unborn child.

Each state decided whether they allowed it or not.

Quit cutting and pasting useless trip from the Planned Parenthood website and actually use your own brain for a change.