Author Topic: Live Action Pleads With Trump Administration To Defund Planned Parenthood Before Dems Take Over Hous  (Read 7580 times)

Offline goodwithagun

You would not believe how ignorant some young people are about contraception, and it doesn't help that guys looking to get laid are pressuring those women to make even more bad and ignorant decisions.

They are not ignorant. They’ve been in sex ed since fifth grade. They know how to get and properly use birth control. They know what happens when they don’t including: pregnancy, stds, lifelong health problems, cancer, lower socioeconomic lifestyles, etc. Girls have been told guys just want laid, and guys have been told girls just want paid.

Everybody 45 and younger knows this. Quit making excuses for their decisions.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Chosen Daughter

Planned Parenthood is a baby parts business.  And they expect tax payers to support it.

That is it. All about the money. PP doesn't care about anything but the money.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Women had access to abortions before Roe v. Wade and before the Supreme Court made up a fictitious "right" to murder an unborn child.

Each state decided whether they allowed it or not.

Quit cutting and pasting useless trip from the Planned Parenthood website and actually use your own brain for a change.

I am fine with the states deciding. I am just telling you why I think the situation would become disastrous if women had nowhere to go to get abortions. Also you might not think so but I have never been one to plagiarize arguments.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I am fine with the states deciding. I am just telling you why I think the situation would become disastrous if women had nowhere to go to get abortions.

You just contradicted yourself.

You know that right?

Also you might not think so but I have never been one to plagiarize arguments.

You're not plagiarizing...you're just cutting and pasting.  Even plagiarizing takes some creative effort and thought.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Dexter

You just contradicted yourself.

I don't have an issue with some fed funds helping out Planned Parenthood. That being said I also don't mind the states taking complete control because I am very much in favor of that as a general rule and it's clearly very important to people like you. I'm not trying to convince you that the federal government should be in your state business. Honestly I was just poking at your opposition to abortion. I don't think it would be a prettier situation without easy access.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 01:19:19 am by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter

Planned Parenthood is a baby parts business.  And they expect tax payers to support it.

That is it. All about the money. PP doesn't care about anything but the money.

Exactly, and Planned Parenthood is still about Eugenics.  It is the most racist organization there is.  They target specific area's based on race and economics.

https://abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race/
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 01:23:41 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Dexter

Also this is a bit of a devil's advocate issue for me. I argue with liberals about some of these things too because I don't know exactly what my stance on this issue is. Abortion is horrible; you don't need to convince me.
-Socrates

Oceander

There certainly is.  If there is religious objection there is.

I wonder what happened to this?
https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20180518/new-regs

No, there isn’t.  Neither the taxing power nor the spending power is exercised unconstitutionally if Congress spends money supporting something that a particular taxpayer finds objectionable on personal religious grounds.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't have an issue with some fed funds helping out Planned Parenthood. That being said I also don't mind the states taking complete control because I am very much in favor of that as a general rule and it's clearly very important to people like you. I'm not trying to convince you that the federal government should be in your state business. Honestly I was just poking at your opposition to abortion. I don't think it would be a prettier situation without easy access.

Legalizing murder, or committing murder. Is there one more horrifying than the other?

Easy access might be the most horrifying option.

You do know the worldwide count now since Roe is over ONE BILLION murders committed?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Alveda King: If Starbucks wants to end racism, it'll stop funding Planned Parenthood

by Alveda King

| May 29, 2018 12:00 AM

On Tuesday, Starbucks will have a “‘racial-bias education” day for its nearly 175,000 employees in an attempt to sweep under the rug its recent public relations nightmares.

After two African-American men sat in a Philadelphia Starbucks without ordering last month, they were arrested for “trespassing.” Ever since, the coffee giant has been doing a mea culpa for the appearance of conducting racist business practices and has announced that no one has to buy anything to sit in one of its coffee shops or use the restrooms. A second racial incident last week in Los Angeles underscored that maybe some racial sensitivity training is in order.

But Starbucks had racism in its corporate identity long before the April arrests.  Through its corporate donations, Starbucks contributes to one of the most racist organizations in our nation’s history. Planned Parenthood, the largest single provider of abortions in the U.S., performs more than 300,000 terminations each year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/alveda-king-if-starbucks-wants-to-end-racism-itll-stop-funding-planned-parenthood

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

Legalizing murder, or committing murder. Is there one more horrifying than the other?

Easy access might be the most horrifying option.

You do know the worldwide count now since Roe is over ONE BILLION murders committed?

Murder is a legal conclusion, not a statement of fact.  Abortion is not murder in the US. 

Offline RoosGirl

Murder is a legal conclusion, not a statement of fact.  Abortion is not murder in the US.

Your legalese does not change what the act of abortion is.

Offline Dexter

It limits what you can do to stop it.
-Socrates

Oceander

No, it doesn’t:  it’s killing something that could become a full-blown human being.  That doesn’t make it murder. That makes it killing. Like I said, murder is a legal conclusion, not a statement of fact.

Offline RoosGirl

No, there isn’t.  Neither the taxing power nor the spending power is exercised unconstitutionally if Congress spends money supporting something that a particular taxpayer finds objectionable on personal religious grounds.

There's what is and there's what is right.  Standing behind what is, just because currently it is, is cop out.  Gov't money to a Planned Parenthood type organization was never intended to be a function of Fed Gov, and in that sense is unconstitutional, regardless that it is happening today.

Offline RoosGirl

No, it doesn’t:  it’s killing something that could become a full-blown human being.  That doesn’t make it murder. That makes it killing. Like I said, murder is a legal conclusion, not a statement of fact.

Explain the difference between killing and murder with respect to the Bible.

Offline Dexter

Explain the difference between killing and murder with respect to the Bible.

The Bible isn't going to win a court case. Oceander is trying to politely tell you that you're most likely wasting your time.
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

The Bible isn't going to win a court case. Oceander is trying to politely tell you that you're most likely wasting your time.

Advocating for life is never a waste of time.

Offline Dexter

Advocating for life is never a waste of time.

You need a path to victory for that victory to be possible. My stance on this issue might even be different if I actually believed it could be stopped at this point.
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

You need a path to victory for that victory to be possible. My stance on this issue might even be different if I actually believed it could be stopped at this point.

Morality isn't going to be won b a court case.  There is also the path of changing the hearts and minds of people. 

Offline Dexter

Morality isn't going to be won b a court case.  There is also the path of changing the hearts and minds of people.

You are tenacious. Good luck.
-Socrates

Offline goodwithagun

Full blown human? Define that and then identify who gets to determine who is and who isn’t full blown human.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The government should not be funding this in any way, Trump gave the states the right to defund without fear of lawsuits. I think that is on-topic, not the choicers wasting time with off-topic talk about absolutes.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Right. But the truth of your statements doesn't change the truth.  I don't care about your laws or your "legal" definitions.

Abortion is murder.

Offline Dexter

I don't care about your laws or your "legal" definitions.

Unless you are going to overthrow the legal system there is no path to victory. You have no choice but to care about the law.
-Socrates