Author Topic: Mark Levin: If Trump Doesn’t Run for Re-Election, ‘He Should Fire Mueller,’ ‘Pardon Everybody Involv  (Read 272 times)

rangerrebew

Mark Levin: If Trump Doesn’t Run for Re-Election, ‘He Should Fire Mueller,’ ‘Pardon Everybody Involved’

On his nationally syndicated radio show “The Mark Levin Show [1]” on Wednesday night, host and American lawyer Mark Levin said that if President Donald Trump decides not to run for re-election in 2020, he should fire special counsel Robert Mueller and his team and “pardon everybody” who has been charged in the investigation.

“If President Trump decides not to run for re-election, he should fire Mueller, he should fire his whole team, he should pardon everybody involved with these Mickey Mouse charges of false statements, and tell the House, ‘Go ahead and impeach me,’ and Senate, ‘Go ahead and remove me,’ because this is simply unacceptable – simply unacceptable what’s happened to our country, what’s happening here,” Mark Levin said.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/emily-ward/mark-levin-if-trump-doesnt-run-re-election-he-should-fire-mueller-pardon-everybody

Offline Slide Rule

Mark Levin can get excited.

I doubt any impeachment would remove him.

Now Mark, on the other hand, may be covering personal exposure.

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote