Author Topic: BREAKING: Former President George H. W. Bush Has Died  (Read 18511 times)

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Re: BREAKING: Former President George H. W. Bush Has Died
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2018, 01:54:13 am »
Rest in peace George and Barbara Bush.
I won't accept.

Offline corbe

« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2018, 01:55:26 am »
Welcome to TBR @Skeptic
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2018, 01:56:09 am »
@libertybele
@TomSea
@bigheadfred
@Sanguine

It's worth double-checking assassination claims.
The boat in the Bay of Pigs invasion was the "Barbara J", so Barbara Bush was Barbara Pierce. According to this article, the Houston as well as the Barbara J. were called that for some time before the assassination.

It's worth double-checking assassination claims.

Thanks for the scoop.  I agree with you.  But I think we should double-double-check everything in the back-and-forth exchanges over conspiracy theories. 

To illustrate this, l would point out that there are still several problems: 

1) During the Senate confirmation hearing, someone on the committee felt he had reason to believe that Bush had been a spook during Operation Zapata--which suspicion triggered his question and subsequent blindsiding of Bush with the affidavit.  The name George Bush could have been a coincidence, but we shouldn't ignore too many coincidences.

2) For the record, I never asserted that there was a ship named Zapata.  The Bay of Pigs project was named Zapata by the CIA's manager, however, and that is another coincidence.

3) As I recall the photocopied document that I saw online, the two (civilian) ships were delivered to the Cuban refugees' staging area by a USN crew under the oversight of a Mr. George Bush.  These obviously weren't recreational yachts that had been turned over to the Navy, since they were obviously being outfitted for a military assault mission.   (Personally, I would like to know the prior [industrial] owners of the two ships.  Maybe it was a company in Houston involved in an offshore oil exploration business?)

4)  I have not been able to find Barbara Bush's full birth name.  This is common problem in genealogy since many women simply replace their middle name with their maiden surname--with the old middle name almost completely disappearing--but I would be surprised indeed if Barbara Bush had been given no middle name at birth.  (That's really rare.)

Interestingly, First Lady Barbara Pierce Bush was a direct descendant of President Franklin Pierce and hence also a descendant of First Lady Barbara Jane Pierce. Maybe Barbara Pierce Bush was named at birth after her famous grandma.  (Hey, that happens--pretty often, in fact.)  And maybe she did sometimes go by the name Barbara Jane when she met her future husband.  (My wife dropped her middle name when we got married--switching her maiden name to the middle position--but she occasionally does use her older middle name, coupled with her first name, in conversations or correspondence with old friends or family.)

NOTE:  I realize that I have invoked a lot of "maybes," but that's part of the job of tracking things down.

5)  Zapata Offshore, by the way, was founded as an oil exploration company in Houston way back in 1953--about a decade before the Bay of Pigs invasion--by GHWB along with a CIA officer (a Mr. Thomas Devine) who was reportedly retiring.  As the following link suggests, Zapata Offshore was a rather strange little corporation with a global reach and also seemed to have continuing close ties with the CIA at least through the 1960s:  https://whowhatwhy.org/2007/01/07/cia-bush-senior-oil-venture/.

(I believe that the above link is pretty important background for all of our discussions of the JFK conspiracy "theory."  And yeah, I flatly do believe that the CIA murdered JFK.  For me, the only remaining questions of interest are those of whether GHWB was a CIA spook at the time of the JFK murder--I believe he was--and whether he had a hand in the takedown of Kennedy--and I'm not at all sure about that.)

It would appear that we should find out if the two "civilian ships" outfitted for Operation Zapata had belonged to Zapata Offshore at some point.  Dismissing any connection of these ships to GHWB based on the unexplained initial "J" is not a good idea. 

You cited a source that maintains that "the ships in question had long carried the names they had at the Bay of Pigs invasion, and were not renamed for that operation."  I apologize for having bought into the theory that the ships were re-christened.  But the idea that the ships had "long carried the names" is consistent with the fact that Zapata Offshore had been in business for a full decade before the Bay of Pigs debacle.  And I do still hold out a tentative theory that the fellow who managed the CIA project for the Cuban refugees was a bit too proud to bother covering his tracks of sources and method and identities.  (Heck, the CIA's role really didn't need to be kept secret, did it?  It was going to be a glorious mission.)

GHW Bush was a Yale grad, and Yale has long been known as one of the top recruiting grounds for the CIA.  And when the CIA recruits agents, they ordinarily have long-range plans in mind for them--including whatever backing (and cover story) might be needed.  If GHWB was already a CIA recruit doing global work for the CIA, it would not be surprising that they would help to set up Zapata Offshore as a civilian cover for global espionage and maybe even use Zapata Offshore as source on the Gulf Coast for heavy oceangoing vessels that could be outfitted and used in Operation Zapata.

The linked article also reveals that the FBI gave a "briefing"  to a "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" the very day after the JFK assassination.  What was that all about?  The CIA claimed that this was a different George Bush, but they said that they had lost track of him.  (How convenient.  [Sounds like today's FBI, doesn't it?  "We lost the hard drives, the videotapes, the exculpatory evidence, the text messages, the e-mails--and the dog ate the homework."])

Finally, we are left with the allegation that GHWB was in Dallas on 1/22/63 and the recently declassified document that someone named George Bush knew Lee Harvey Oswald.  Worst of all, is it true that GHWB later said that he couldn't remember where he was when he learned that JFK had been shot?  If he really did say that, it was an almost unbelievably bad answer to the question.  It would have to be regarded as a naïve attempt to distance himself from the JFK murder--which distance he would have wanted to create, I guess, even if he had nothing to do with JFK's murder (apparently Trump's conclusion).  He should have told the truth.

At the bottom line, I would have to point out that, in our day, the fact-checkers and self-appointed conspiracy theory debunkers ordinarily need to be fact-checked and occasionally debunked themselves. There are conspiracies.  There always have been.  In the 20th Century, they have been wickedly sophisticated--especially, it seems, when the CIA is involved.

Remember:  The CIA hated JFK.  He hated the CIA, even threatening to destroy the entire agency.  And he definitely had ruined the Bay of Pigs invasion for the CIA.  Misguided super-patriots in the CIA might have concluded that JFK had to be killed.

Also, please keep in mind that I am not arguing that GHWB was surely complicit in the CIA's murder of JFK.  I am merely laying out my serious suspicion that GHWB flatly lied when he said he was never associated with the CIA prior to his appointment as its Director.  (Remember:  CIA guys do lie.  It's part of their job description.)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 02:22:54 am by the_doc »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2018, 03:14:43 am »
@libertybele
@TomSea
@bigheadfred
@Sanguine

Thanks for the scoop.  I agree with you.  But I think we should double-double-check everything in the back-and-forth exchanges over conspiracy theories. 

To illustrate this, l would point out that there are still several problems: 

Regardless if the CIA hated JFK or not, Bush was not director until 1976 - 13 years AFTER the assassination of JFK.  He served as a CT senator and left that position in 1962.  I'm not finding any info that indicates that Bush Sr., had anything to do with the CIA during the time of JFK's death.  So I don't see that he was lying...or is there truly any proof that he was ever asked the question? 

Still not understanding the connection between the Zapata navy ships being delivered to the Bay of Pigs.  He was honorably discharged from the navy in 1945 - 18 years BEFORE the assassination of JFK.  Again, timeline doesn't fit.

As for his wife Barbara, her maiden name was Pierce.  Her birth name was Barbara Pierce.  Did you ever think that perhaps she didn't have a middle name?  My younger brother was not given a middle name. No big deal and what does that really have to do with anything?  Ok, so a ship was named after her, how does that involve H. Bush?  I'm not understanding how he would have ordered 2 ships into the Bay of Pigs ... under what authority did he have?  Secondly, where is the info on the name of the ships coming from??

I am thoroughly convinced that H. Bush had nothing to do with JFK's assassination and find the conspiracy ridiculous because of the timeline.  It just doesn't fit. He was in the navy 18 years before JFK's assassination and head of CIA 13 years after JFK's asssassination.

End of discussion for me on this.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2018, 05:42:53 am »
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq6GcUxlLlO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=smy3it5g9xet

I tried and a friend tried but the picture wouldn’t post.

Here’s the link. It’s from Sully Bush , one of the late presidents labs. He’s sitting at attention. In front of his masters coffin, draped with an American flag.

I don’t care if you like or dislike the president. If you love dogs, this will bring a tear to your eye.

I really hope someone with more computer savvy can post it. It’s a beautiful photo. Thanks.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2018, 05:54:28 am »
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq6GcUxlLlO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=smy3it5g9xet

I tried and a friend tried but the picture wouldn’t post.

Here’s the link. It’s from Sully Bush , one of the late presidents labs. He’s sitting at attention. In front of his masters coffin, draped with an American flag.

I don’t care if you like or dislike the president. If you love dogs, this will bring a tear to your eye.

I really hope someone with more computer savvy can post it. It’s a beautiful photo. Thanks.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2018, 06:13:14 am »
Thank you @EasyAce
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2018, 06:39:11 am »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2018, 02:03:51 pm »
Regardless if the CIA hated JFK or not, Bush was not director until 1976 - 13 years AFTER the assassination of JFK.  He served as a CT senator and left that position in 1962.  I'm not finding any info that indicates that Bush Sr., had anything to do with the CIA during the time of JFK's death.  So I don't see that he was lying...or is there truly any proof that he was ever asked the question? 

Still not understanding the connection between the Zapata navy ships being delivered to the Bay of Pigs.  He was honorably discharged from the navy in 1945 - 18 years BEFORE the assassination of JFK.  Again, timeline doesn't fit.

As for his wife Barbara, her maiden name was Pierce.  Her birth name was Barbara Pierce.  Did you ever think that perhaps she didn't have a middle name?  My younger brother was not given a middle name. No big deal and what does that really have to do with anything?  Ok, so a ship was named after her, how does that involve H. Bush?  I'm not understanding how he would have ordered 2 ships into the Bay of Pigs ... under what authority did he have?  Secondly, where is the info on the name of the ships coming from??

I am thoroughly convinced that H. Bush had nothing to do with JFK's assassination and find the conspiracy ridiculous because of the timeline.  It just doesn't fit. He was in the navy 18 years before JFK's assassination and head of CIA 13 years after JFK's asssassination.

End of discussion for me on this.

@libertybele shhhhh!  It's too late for them to get a refund on their bulk tinfoil purchase.  888mouth
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2018, 02:14:46 pm »
I know this may not be the appropriate place for this topic but there is clear and conclusive evidence that Bush was behind the faking of the Moon Landing. The reason he got the CIA gig was to maintain the cover up.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2018, 03:15:16 pm »
I know this may not be the appropriate place for this topic but there is clear and conclusive evidence that Bush was behind the faking of the Moon Landing. The reason he got the CIA gig was to maintain the cover up.

22222frying pan    :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2018, 03:18:40 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2018, 03:52:27 pm »

@Frank Cannon

Moon landing? I thought it was the moon that he faked?

After all,if there is one thing the Bush Crime Family is famous for,it is being highly intelligent,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2018, 05:40:18 pm »
George H.W. Bush to be buried in socks honoring ‘lifetime of service’
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/george-h-w-bush-to-be-buried-in-socks-honoring-lifetime-of-service

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2018, 06:46:04 pm »

Sure.....like the time he called Christine Blasey Ford ‘credible,’ after her testimony.   *****rollingeyes*****
Like you did?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline the_doc

« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2018, 07:21:42 pm »
@txradioguy
@libertybele
@corbe
@bigheadfred
@Quix
@Sanguine
@Frank Cannon
@libertybele shhhhh!  It's too late for them to get a refund on their bulk tinfoil purchase.  888mouth

@libertybele, please re-read the final paragraph of my previous post. 

Then go back and carefully re-read the entire post, including the article that I linked in my post.  I think I was being pretty clear, but you seem to have rushed through my post without a serious effort at understanding it. 

Maybe you are so interested in defending GHWB's legacy that you can't grasp my point, but I'll bet others on this thread can. 

Again, I am not concluding that GHWB surely was involved in the murder of JFK.   But I am convinced that GHWB did lie to the Senate committee in his confirmation hearing a dozen years after the Bay of Pigs debacle.  (Should he be condemned for that lie?  Probably not.  Lying is just what spooks do.  And I think he lied because he was scared of having it revealed that he had been with the CIA in the era when Kennedy was murdered.) 

Anyway, GHWB was quite evidently associated in some capacity with the CIA for more than two decades (from 1953 on) before he was appointed CIA Director in 1976.  The article I linked, but which you evidently didn't read, makes a strong case for that association even without tying Zapata Offshore to Operation Zapata.  But when we look at the Bay of Pigs debacle, we ought to ask ourselves why the CIA's Bay of Pigs invasion project wound up with the name Operation Zapata?   I suspect it's because the main role that the CIA had in the Cuban refugees' military project was that of providing two large, industrial, civilian ships for the assault at the Bay of Pigs.  This would readily account for the CIA project being dubbed Operation Zapata if the CIA had tapped GHWB to provide them from his inventory at Zapata Offshore.   

And if GHWB was the former owner of the two ships--and a former Navy man himself--this would explain why a Mr. George Bush personally oversaw the delivery of the ships to Central America.  Again, Operation Zapata was all about the ships that were to be used in the invasion attempt.  The fact of the CIA's provision of the ships to the refugees was surely enshrouded in secrecy while it was ongoing, but the CIA had no particular reason at that time to make the source of the ships a Top Secret matter to hide it from later historians.  (My point here is that neither the CIA of the 1960s nor GHWB himself had any inkling that GHWB would ever be nominated as CIA Director and that GHWB's association with the Bay of Pigs would become a matter of particularly serious embarrassment to GHWB [especially after the CIA, not necessarily including Bush himself, turned around and murdered JFK.])

If you are completely honest as you re-read and re-think my earlier post, my TBR friend, you should see that this speculative but plausible scenario ain't just a bunch of crazy suspicions from tinfoil hat guys.  But you and one or two others on this thread have thus far seemed determined to treat it as such.  Please relax.

Finally, @libertybele, I need to point out that I stipulated in my most recent post that the ships used in Operation Zapata at the Bay of Pigs were not Navy vessels, so your comment that GHWB had been discharged from the Navy years earlier is completely irrelevant.  Our USN had nothing to do with Operation Zapata other than possibly the effort of crewing the two vessels that were being delivered personally by a CIA agent named George Bush to the Cuban refugees in Central America.  Please understand that.  You have demonstrated to me that you were too agitated, too hurried to grasp what I was saying, plus what I was not saying.  Again, please relax.  It takes discipline to think through all of this sordid trail of serious suspicions.  And you have to be willing to believe that a CIA agent in a situation of potentially serious embarrassment will lie under oath.

Of course, I say GHWB did lie about a very long association with the CIA.;  I think his CIA background, likely dating all the way back to his graduation from Yale in 1948, is one of the two main reasons why he got the nomination for CIA Director.  (The second reason was the ardent globalism that he tried to merge with his evidently very real but potentially misguided patriotism.)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2018, 07:51:45 pm »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/george-h-w-bush-to-be-buried-in-socks-honoring-lifetime-of-service

@mystery-ak
Great choice!  :patriot:

Here's my fashion statement nod to GHWB. Actually, they're the only colorful socks I have, but they're all I need. One of the things I always loved about the Bushes -- they loved dogs. There was almost always a dog in the picture. Literally.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2018, 07:57:04 pm »
@txradioguy
@libertybele
@corbe
@bigheadfred
@Quix
@Sanguine
@Frank Cannon
@libertybele, please re-read the final paragraph of my previous post. 

Then go back and carefully re-read the entire post, including the article that I linked in my post.  I think I was being pretty clear, but you seem to have rushed through my post without a serious effort at understanding it. 

Maybe you are so interested in defending GHWB's legacy that you can't grasp my point, but I'll bet others on this thread can. 

Again, I am not concluding that GHWB surely was involved in the murder of JFK.   But I am convinced that GHWB did lie to the Senate committee in his confirmation hearing a dozen years after the Bay of Pigs debacle.  (Should he be condemned for that lie?  Probably not.  Lying is just what spooks do.  And I think he lied because he was scared of having it revealed that he had been with the CIA in the era when Kennedy was murdered.) 

Anyway, GHWB was quite evidently associated in some capacity with the CIA for more than two decades (from 1953 on) before he was appointed CIA Director in 1976.  The article I linked, but which you evidently didn't read, makes a strong case for that association even without tying Zapata Offshore to Operation Zapata.  But when we look at the Bay of Pigs debacle, we ought to ask ourselves why the CIA's Bay of Pigs invasion project wound up with the name Operation Zapata?   I suspect it's because the main role that the CIA had in the Cuban refugees' military project was that of providing two large, industrial, civilian ships for the assault at the Bay of Pigs.  This would readily account for the CIA project being dubbed Operation Zapata if the CIA had tapped GHWB to provide them from his inventory at Zapata Offshore.   

And if GHWB was the former owner of the two ships--and a former Navy man himself--this would explain why a Mr. George Bush personally oversaw the delivery of the ships to Central America.  Again, Operation Zapata was all about the ships that were to be used in the invasion attempt.  The fact of the CIA's provision of the ships to the refugees was surely enshrouded in secrecy while it was ongoing, but the CIA had no particular reason at that time to make the source of the ships a Top Secret matter to hide it from later historians.  (My point here is that neither the CIA of the 1960s nor GHWB himself had any inkling that GHWB would ever be nominated as CIA Director and that GHWB's association with the Bay of Pigs would become a matter of particularly serious embarrassment to GHWB [especially after the CIA, not necessarily including Bush himself, turned around and murdered JFK.])

If you are completely honest as you re-read and re-think my earlier post, my TBR friend, you should see that this speculative but plausible scenario ain't just a bunch of crazy suspicions from tinfoil hat guys.  But you and one or two others on this thread have thus far seemed determined to treat it as such.  Please relax.

Finally, @libertybele, I need to point out that I stipulated in my most recent post that the ships used in Operation Zapata at the Bay of Pigs were not Navy vessels, so your comment that GHWB had been discharged from the Navy years earlier is completely irrelevant.  Our USN had nothing to do with Operation Zapata other than possibly the effort of crewing the two vessels that were being delivered personally by a CIA agent named George Bush to the Cuban refugees in Central America.  Please understand that.  You have demonstrated to me that you were too agitated, too hurried to grasp what I was saying, plus what I was not saying.  Again, please relax.  It takes discipline to think through all of this sordid trail of serious suspicions.  And you have to be willing to believe that a CIA agent in a situation of potentially serious embarrassment will lie under oath.

Of course, I say GHWB did lie about a very long association with the CIA.;  I think his CIA background, likely dating all the way back to his graduation from Yale in 1948, is one of the two main reasons why he got the nomination for CIA Director.  (The second reason was the ardent globalism that he tried to merge with his evidently very real but potentially misguided patriotism.)

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2018, 08:00:27 pm »
@the_doc  - may I make a request?  It is my opinion (and I'm sure some others here) that this thread should be about President Bush's death, memory and the funeral honoring him.

Can you start your own thread with your conspiracy theories and such, and leave this thread for information and discussion of the events coming?

Your posts are very long and boring for those of us who don't get into conspiracies (which have no bearing on real life), and many of us come here to see updates about historic events, which are now being obscured by your 'out-there' stuff.

Thanks so very much.  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2018, 08:01:50 pm »
Or perhaps the new thread should be one that gives information about historical events, and leave this one to the conspiricists.  (I made that word up).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #196 on: December 03, 2018, 08:03:21 pm »

Nice!  His socks were his trademark, and it's fitting that he will be wearing socks honoring his life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #197 on: December 03, 2018, 08:04:36 pm »
@the_doc  - may I make a request?  It is my opinion (and I'm sure some others here) that this thread should be about President Bush's death, memory and the funeral honoring him.

Can you start your own thread with your conspiracy theories and such, and leave this thread for information and discussion of the events coming?

Your posts are very long and boring for those of us who don't get into conspiracies (which have no bearing on real life), and many of us come here to see updates about historic events, which are now being obscured by your 'out-there' stuff.

Thanks so very much.  :patriot:

@musiclady

Amen!

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2018, 08:25:16 pm »
Damn. This country sure gets off on carting old geezers around the country when they die these days. Between Bush and McLame they should have enough posthumous frequent flier miles to take a great Acapulco vacation.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2018, 08:36:06 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.