Author Topic: BREAKING: Former President George H. W. Bush Has Died  (Read 18270 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: BREAKING: Former President George H. W. Bush Has Died
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2018, 01:10:14 am »
I thought  a number of the archives have been released:
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk

More to the point, 2017-18 releases: https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

As for Conspiracy, maybe go to "alternate realities", this is too off topic and I don't want to be out of forum etiquette. All I am saying, is by strange coincidences, Bush knew the family of Hinckley and that son, John, strangely did try to assassinate Reagan.

Even more strangely, Neil Bush, son of the vice president, was scheduled to have dinner with Hinckley’s brother, Scott, the day after the shooting.

The shooting took place on Monday, March 30, 1981. Neil and his wife, Sharon, were to have dinner with a girlfriend of hers who brought along Scott Hinckley as her date. Scott had supposedly been invited to round out the foursome.

Neil and his wife, and Scott, all lived in Denver at the time. Scott’s father’s oil company, Vanderbilt Oil, had its headquarters in Denver at that time. Scott was a company vice president.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2016/08/16/bush-angle-reagan-shooting-still-unresolved-hinckley-walks/

That's just such an incredible coincidence. This website above is to me, pro-Dem; yet, the basic facts here above, apparently are so.

Anyway, JFK assassination theories have been discussed in alternate realities, if I speak on this one more time, it will be there, not here.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 01:14:13 am by TomSea »

Offline the_doc

« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2018, 01:13:42 am »
@the_doc

I think I would have liked Boy Jorge on a personal level. I really do think he meant well,but he just had no idea what the hell he was doing because he was following Babs marching orders.

One of the most significant things about Bush 43 was revealed in his reference to his father's favorite (?) axiom:  If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, then don't say anything.  Bush 43 seems to have taken that as his main marching order from his dad.

Of course, Bush 41 violated his own axiom when he called out Trump as a blowhard.  (Never mind that Trump is a kind of blowhard:  an ex-POTUS shouldn't have said it--especially when the unabashed blowhard was running against HRC.)  Bush 43 was more reserved than even his dad.  The only wonderfully awful thing I remember him saying was his accidental open-mike characterization of a White House Press Corps reporter as a "major league a_hole."

Rush liked GWB, but he blamed GWB for Obama getting elected.  He said that GWB had hurt the Republican brand by never fighting back against the Dems who trashed him over and over and over.

The aforementioned axiom sounds lovely to a lot of folks in our day, but it's actually a badly flawed rule (a pseudo-Christian rule, in fact).  So many people realized this at a gut level that we wound up electing Trump--a guy who is arguably a little too near the other end of the spectrum.

P.S.  A lot of people think GWB is a low-IQ cowboy.  Nothing could be further from the truth. 

Offline TomSea

« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2018, 01:19:16 am »
Back on topic, I believe George HW Bush wrote his memoirs, he delineates some disagreements he had with son Dubya and some of that was about post 9/11 policy.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2018, 01:19:57 am »
I thought  a number of the archives have been released:
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk

More to the point, 2017-18 releases: https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

As for Conspiracy, maybe go to "alternate realities", this is too off topic and I don't want to be out of forum etiquette. All I am saying, is by strange coincidences, Bush knew the family of Hinckley and that son, John, strangely did try to assassinate Reagan.

That's just such an incredible coincidence. This website above is to me, pro-Dem; yet, the basic facts here above, apparently are so.

Anyway, JFK assassination theories have been discussed in alternate realities, if I speak on this one more time, it will be there, not here.

IMO, he was a POTUS who knew too much. And the vision in his brain wasn't his. Actually, ill fit to be POTUS.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline berdie

« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2018, 01:20:24 am »
I met GHWB when I was a kid.  Seemed like a nice guy, but when I became an adult, I concluded that he had had a lot of bad ideas about making America (and the world?) a "kinder, gentler" place.  And I will never forgive him for voting for Clinton and saying so.   (My goodness, HRC obviously stands for a harsher and ultimately more deadly America even as she acts like a Peacemaker and Lover of Children and likely also flowers and bunnies and quiet walks on the beaches, blah, blah, blah.)

Bush 43 tried to honor his dad's Globalist "kinder, gentler" motif, but he didn't go all in for it in the way Bush 41 did.

"I will never forgive him for voting for Clinton"

I don't think Trump would have voted for Jeb (or any of the others)...do you?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2018, 01:29:24 am »
Meaning??  Carter (94), W (72), or Clinton (72) ??  Or perhaps referring to Trump (72)?  It's not like either of them are spring chickens.

Just noticed an interesting fact.  It appears that the 1930's likely will  be only the second decade in American POTUS history not a have one born during it  since the 1810's.  Of course POTUS' date back to the 1730's
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2018, 01:36:40 am »
   Your mistaken @libertybele

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2018, 01:40:20 am »
One more picket in that fence is gone.

Except that H.W. was not director of the CIA until 1975 and JFK was assassinated in 1963.

So ... I'm not sure how he is figured to have been a part of that conspiracy??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2018, 01:44:30 am »

"I will never forgive him for voting for Clinton"

I don't think Trump would have voted for Jeb (or any of the others)...do you?

Not forgive him?  Each of us has the right to vote for whomever we want and should vote for the person NOT the party.  Apparently Sr. thought that Clinton would serve the country better.  After all, the Bushes and the Clintons became friends.  So ... I don't find it shocking that he voted for his friend. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2018, 02:09:56 am »
Except that H.W. was not director of the CIA until 1975 and JFK was assassinated in 1963.

Not a player. A patsy. I think he when made CIA chief, he was privy to information from the Warren Communism withheld from the public.

On a need to know basis, the POTUS isn't necessarily the top of the chain. But this one did know. I believe he was groomed much more than others before or after him. Including obama. TMI can be a bad thing. I think it made him a bad actor in a bad play on the political stage.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2018, 02:25:25 am »

First off, I don't believe in a JFK conspiracy theory, secondly, one would not need to be director of the CIA to be involved. That's pretty clear.  If the CIA was involved, it was or it could have been rogue elements.

I think where the CIA could have responsibility is if they did not catch on to a conspiracy in the works. That's the same for the FBI as well, actually.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 02:28:49 am by TomSea »

Offline the_doc

« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2018, 02:31:45 am »
There have been rumors that the CIA took out JFK; was Bush not head of the CIA at the time of JFK's assassination?

Yes, but no.  JFK was murdered in '63.  Bush was CIA Director beginning in about 1976.  During his Senate confirmation hearing, he stated that he had never worked for the CIA, but many people believe he was indulging in standard spook's perjury (i.e., never admit anything.)

During the hearing, he was reportedly confronted with an affidavit from a leader of the Cuban refugees' Bay of Pigs disaster stating that a CIA officer who identified himself as George Bush personally delivered two ships from the U.S. Navy to Central America for staging the Bay of Pigs invasion.  GHWB said that must have been a different George Bush.  That reportedly stopped all further questioning.

The story becomes more entangled when it was later learned (?) that the CIA name for the operation was Operation Zapata.  (Zapata Offshore was the name of GHWB's oil exploration company in Houston.)  Even weirder, I saw an online JPEG document presenting the names of the two ships when they were re-christened for the invasion.  They were (The) Barbara and (The) Houston. 

Maybe all of these things turned up after the Senate hearing are just fake documents.  But notice that the thread of "facts" (?) started with the Cuban refugee leader's affidavit in the U.S. Senate hearing about a mystery man named George Bush who was evidently proud enough of his historic CIA role in the upcoming glorious invasion to identify himself by name.   (Why not go on to use the names Zapata and Barbara and Houston?)  When JFK decided for reasons unknown to pull the plug on the promised air support for the Operation, the invasion was an unmitigated disaster, not a glorious thing after all.

Anyway, the CIA hated JFK.  And JFK hated the CIA and declared in public that he was going to "tear the CIA into a thousand pieces."  A matter of weeks later, he was dead.   

Worse still, it has been alleged (?) that GHWB was known to have been in Dallas on the day Kennedy was shot.  I have never seen the evidence of that.  But the recent documents release /dump did have a paragraph that mentioned that Lee Harvey Oswald was an associate of George Bush.   Probably worst of all, if the story is true, is that GHWB was supposedly asked where he was when he heard the news that JFK had been shot--and he said that he couldn't remember.

Again, maybe this is mostly bunk.  But it is rather worrisome bunk, it seems to me.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2018, 02:37:55 am »
Full disclosure:  I am not willing to say that GHWB participated in the conspiracy to murder JFK.  But he might have been a cut-out for those in the CIA who did.  In any case, I do believe that he was a spook in the 1960s. 

Offline TomSea

« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2018, 02:43:28 am »
The boat in the Bay of Pigs invasion was the "Barbara J", so Barbara Bush was Barbara Pierce. According to this article, the Houston as well as the Barbara J. were called that for some time before the assassination:

Prouty's story is absurd on several levels. Thanks to solid research by Jim Olmstead and Gordon Winslow, we know the following:

There was no ship named "Zapata." The whole operation was "Operation Zapata," but no ship was named that.

The ship Prouty calls the "Barbara" was in fact the "Barbara J." But Mrs. Bush's maiden name is "Barbara Pierce" with no middle initial, according to the 1999 edition of Who's Who. So no ship "Barbara J." could have been named after Mrs. Bush.

The ships in question had long carried the names they had at the Bay of Pigs invasion, and were not renamed for that operation.

The ships were indeed civilian ships, and not Navy ships painted to look like civilian ships.

No records have been found supporting Prouty's claimed role as supplier of ships for the operation.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/prouty.htm

It's worth double-checking assassination claims.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2018, 03:51:14 am »
Poppycock. Everybody who loves Pecker knows that Ted Cruz’s daddy killed JFK.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

John Solomon, renown reporter came up with this story that is worth a read; no matter what one thinks of Bush:

A hair-raising story of jungle heroism you probably never heard about George H.W. Bush

Here’s a story I researched back in 2011, a short while after spending a day with Bush in Houston, which speaks volumes to his heroism and courage.

The details were classified for decades and, though the story would have burnished his resume during a political campaign, he never spoke once of it in public. Modesty and duty to country were more important than stroking his own ego — a lesson one or more of his successors might heed.

It occurred in December 1983, when President Ronald Reagan’s war against communism in Central America was at a crossroads. El Salvador’s military, backed by the Reagan administration, was being pilloried for human rights abuses, such as the torture and killing of civilians, including Catholic nuns.

Read more at: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/419272-a-hair-raising-story-of-jungle-heroism-you-probably-never-heard-about

Interesting and it would seem to affirm that there were death squads down there, that was really horrible.

Even Venezuela through their state-media addressed the situation:
Bush Sr. Helped Reagan Smooth Over Death Squad Terror in El Salvador

In December 1983, then-U.S. Vice President George H.W. Bush slipped away on a little-known trip to Latin America to try to salvage Washington's agreement to fund a bloody Cold War fight against left-wing rebels in El Salvador as a surge in death squad activity threatened to derail its ability to continue supporting the military regime, newly declassified U.S. intelligence documented have revealed.

In a series of memoranda addressed to Bush detailing the goals of the trip to El Salvador, staffers of then-President Ronald Reagan explained that the vice president would be tasked with communicating a "carrot and stick" approach to the military government in El Salvador, at the time immersed in a brutal Washington-backed civil war against communist guerrilla forces.

Reagan's administration was at the time growing uncomfortable with exposure of the Salvadoran military's widespread human rights abuses, such as death squad murders of missionaries and civilians as well as cases of U.S. citizens being killed in the country. The grave human rights situation threatened to put Washington's support for the military government and its Cold War counterinsurgency strategy in "serious jeopardy," the documents state.

Read more at: https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Bush-Sr.-Helped-Smooth-Over-Death-Squad-Terror-in-El-Salvador-20161215-0013.html

This stuff happened, pretty shameful.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2018, 05:15:10 am »
Wonder what Homer's reaction was...

Sorry...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #142 on: December 02, 2018, 07:48:31 am »
Good lord, this forum has some of the dumbest people on the internet. You simps will believe any garbage you read.

Must be easy marks for con men, I tell you that.

« Reply #143 on: December 02, 2018, 07:55:46 am »
Or an attempt to be gracious.   :shrug:
Any surprise Trump is a miserable failure at graciousness too?

« Reply #144 on: December 02, 2018, 08:06:46 am »
RIP President George HW Bush.  A WWII hero even though he got shot down, but didn't suffer from bone spurs and gonorrhea.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2018, 11:41:37 am »
Bet they are!  Proud papas!  happy77

@musiclady

You are right, Proud Papas!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2018, 01:00:54 pm »

Touché.

A bunch of dopes who will believe any garbage they read on the internet.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2018, 02:12:47 pm »
Yes, but no.  JFK was murdered in '63.  Bush was CIA Director beginning in about 1976.  During his Senate confirmation hearing, he stated that he had never worked for the CIA, but many people believe he was indulging in standard spook's perjury (i.e., never admit anything.)

During the hearing, he was reportedly confronted with an affidavit from a leader of the Cuban refugees' Bay of Pigs disaster stating that a CIA officer who identified himself as George Bush personally delivered two ships from the U.S. Navy to Central America for staging the Bay of Pigs invasion.  GHWB said that must have been a different George Bush.  That reportedly stopped all further questioning.

The story becomes more entangled when it was later learned (?) that the CIA name for the operation was Operation Zapata.  (Zapata Offshore was the name of GHWB's oil exploration company in Houston.)  Even weirder, I saw an online JPEG document presenting the names of the two ships when they were re-christened for the invasion.  They were (The) Barbara and (The) Houston. 

Maybe all of these things turned up after the Senate hearing are just fake documents.  But notice that the thread of "facts" (?) started with the Cuban refugee leader's affidavit in the U.S. Senate hearing about a mystery man named George Bush who was evidently proud enough of his historic CIA role in the upcoming glorious invasion to identify himself by name.   (Why not go on to use the names Zapata and Barbara and Houston?)  When JFK decided for reasons unknown to pull the plug on the promised air support for the Operation, the invasion was an unmitigated disaster, not a glorious thing after all.

Anyway, the CIA hated JFK.  And JFK hated the CIA and declared in public that he was going to "tear the CIA into a thousand pieces."  A matter of weeks later, he was dead.   

Worse still, it has been alleged (?) that GHWB was known to have been in Dallas on the day Kennedy was shot.  I have never seen the evidence of that.  But the recent documents release /dump did have a paragraph that mentioned that Lee Harvey Oswald was an associate of George Bush.   Probably worst of all, if the story is true, is that GHWB was supposedly asked where he was when he heard the news that JFK had been shot--and he said that he couldn't remember.

Again, maybe this is mostly bunk.  But it is rather worrisome bunk, it seems to me.

Complete Bunk.  I don't see it as worrisome, but rather feeding into the minds of conspiracy theorists. Yes, I pointed out later on the Bush was not CIA director till 1976.  So no orders came from him during the assassination of Kennedy.

In 1963, he had just started his political career  when he was elected chairman of the Harris County, Texas Republican Party.  At that time he wasn't truly a political figure, he ran a county republican party 'club'.

IMHO, he may have had knowledge as the CIA director as to other factors surrounding the JFK investigation of which he was not at liberty to disclose.

He came into the picture 13 year after Kennedy was assassinated, but yet he was identified from a leader of the Cuban refugees' Bay of Pigs disaster stating that he personally delivered two ships from the U.S. Navy to Central America for staging the Bay of Pigs invasion?

Seriously? Bush Sr., wasn't truly even into politics when he supposedly was identified.  The only other Bush at the time would have been is father, Prescott Bush.  Prescott was friends with Rockafeller and wanted a Rockafeller Nixon ticket.

Timeline wise his father, could have been involved, but even at that he was a Connecticut U.S. Senator from 1952 - 1963.  He decided not to run in 1962 ... he was a staunch supporter of Eisnehower and I couldn't find any information as to any involvement with the CIA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush

Offline libertybele

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2018, 02:19:08 pm »
RIP President George HW Bush.  A WWII hero even though he got shot down, but didn't suffer from bone spurs and gonorrhea.

@Once-Ler

Since you seem so anxious to talk trash about wartime service,tell us some of YOUR war stories,bubba!

If you can't do that,tell us some of the Hillary Clinton war stories she told you while tucking you in on the campaign trail.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!