Author Topic: Mueller has tortured enough minnows and made enough noise but if he hasn’t got the goods to nail Tru  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller has tortured enough minnows and made enough noise but if he hasn’t got the goods to nail Trump the whale by now he should shut up shop and go home

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline

Published: 08:26 EST, 30 November 2018 | Updated: 08:53 EST, 30 November 2018

Donald Trump has never made any secret that he enjoys doing business with Russians.

When I interviewed him for GQ magazine in 2008, he told me how he’d recently made a $60 million profit on a house in Florida that way.

‘I have stuff they (Russians) want to buy,’ he said. ‘I bought a house in Palm Beach for $40 million and just sold it to a Russian for $100 million. They’re very smart, very cunning business people. They know great assets when they see them. And they know exactly what they’re doing when they hand me a big fat check. I am getting a good price but in five years I will probably regret it.’

That house sale was ten years ago, and was well publicized in the media at the time.

I was reminded of this yesterday when it was revealed that Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen has done a deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller as part of the Russia Collusion investigation.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6446595/PIERS-MORGAN-Mueller-got-goods-nail-Trump-shut-shop-home.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34