Author Topic: When Did The Intolerance Of Liberals Become Accepted?  (Read 240 times)

rangerrebew

When Did The Intolerance Of Liberals Become Accepted?
« on: November 30, 2018, 02:50:07 pm »

When Did The Intolerance Of Liberals Become Accepted?

Posted by Reid Hansen | Sep 29, 2018 | Commerce, First Amendment, Society | 0 |

I have only really seen such videos on Facebook of Trump supporters and Republicans getting drinks thrown in their face or kicked out of businesses in a fiery shouting match for daring to step foot in a left-leaning business. Prominent members of the President’s cabinet, including Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, have even experienced such a rejection and denial of service from restaurants and venues alike as well. Upon watching these videos and reading these articles that so accurately describe the state of the war on conservatives, the thought-process of believing such a thing would “never happen to someone like me” begins to set in. As of this past weekend, I was most definitely wrong.

As a proud alum of Missouri State University, I was thrilled to hear of President Trump’s arrival to the university’s basketball arena for a “Make America Great Again” rally. After a surreal experience of watching the president, in real-time, discussing his very evident achievements for our country, naturally I wanted to go out and celebrate the evening with friends. We found our way to a local restaurant/bar within the city after the rally (I will omit the name of said venue being that this is a national publication and I want to save them from nationwide embarrassment).

http://thecollegeconservative.com/2018/09/29/when-did-the-intolerance-of-liberals-become-accepted/

Offline skeeter

Re: When Did The Intolerance Of Liberals Become Accepted?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 03:14:15 pm »
The writer may want to consider renaming his essay.