Author Topic: John Kerry Says He's 'Going to Think About' Running for President in 2020  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry Says He's 'Going to Think About' Running for President in 2020

By Patrick Goodenough | November 29, 2018 | 4:18 AM EST

(CNSNews.com) – Former Secretary of State John Kerry, asked about the possibility of a 2020 presidential run, said this week he was “not taking anything off the table” and was “going to think about it.” He added that while he was also prepared to endorse another candidate he had yet to find someone he’d be willing to back.

At the Harvard Kennedy School’s Institute of Politics, Kerry shared at length his thoughts on what is wrong in America today, before a panelist noted the timing of his recently-published memoirs and asked, “So, are you or aren’t you, and when will we know, and what are you thinking about – are you a candidate for 2020?”

“I’m thinking about how the hell to get out from under that question fast. I really am,” Kerry began, drawing laughter before turning serious.

“You know, I said I’m not going to eliminate – I’m not going to—uh, I’m not, I’m not taking anything off the table,” said Kerry, who will turn 75 on December 11.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/john-kerry-prospective-2020-run-yeah-im-going-think-about-it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: John Kerry Says He's 'Going to Think About' Running for President in 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 11:11:40 pm »

You sumbitch
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 11:18:07 pm »
Lovely. The more has been debris running on the Rat side the better.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 11:22:17 pm »
If everyone who says they are going to run, combined with everyone who says they are 'thinking' about running, the Democrats could easily have 50 people running for President. And the average age will finally be, just barely, under 75 years old. Democrat = old White people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 11:37:20 pm »
Lovely. The more has been debris running on the Rat side the better.

Agree ... and they should steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders this time, too.   :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 01:31:59 am »
If everyone who says they are going to run, combined with everyone who says they are 'thinking' about running, the Democrats could easily have 50 people running for President. And the average age will finally be, just barely, under 75 years old. Democrat = old White people.

It will be between Beto and Castro if they both indeed decide to run. God help us.  If Trump doesn't run, who does the GOP have?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 02:22:43 am »
It will be between Beto and Castro if they both indeed decide to run. God help us.  If Trump doesn't run, who does the GOP have?

If, as I've heard, Pence would be even more of a crawling horror to the Rats than Trump is, he should be more out front so that he's Known, in case anything precludes Trump's 2nd term.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 02:47:48 am »
To-Whose asserted:
"If, as I've heard, Pence would be even more of a crawling horror to the Rats than Trump is"

Fearless, fearless  prediction:
Mike Pence, if he ever becomes president, will be pretty much like "George W. Bush II".

A milquetoast.