Author Topic: Ryan casts doubt on 'bizarre' California election results  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan casts doubt on 'bizarre' California election results
« on: November 29, 2018, 05:36:49 pm »
By Scott Wong - 11/29/18 10:34 AM EST

Weeks after House Republicans lost their majority, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Thursday cast serious doubts about the “bizarre” election system in California, where it appears that seven GOP-held seats will flip to Democratic control.

The California election system “just defies logic to me,” Ryan said during a Washington Post event.

“We were only down 26 seats the night of the election and three weeks later, we lost basically every California race. This election system they have — I can’t begin to understand what ‘ballot harvesting’ is.”

It was a remarkable comment from the retiring Speaker of the House, who until now had not joined President Trump and other Republicans who have complained about what they believed were election irregularities in places like Florida and California.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/418880-ryan-casts-doubt-on-bizarre-california-election-results
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Ryan casts doubt on 'bizarre' California election results
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 05:49:22 pm »
*sigh* for once just show some b*lls and say it, Ryan.

The rats needed as many seats as possible and the corrupt, one party state of California offered several for the stealing. I mean, what are we gonna do - stop them?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 05:52:14 pm »
K Street awaits this worthless puke.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 06:17:30 pm »

The rats needed as many seats as possible and the corrupt, one party state of California offered several for the stealing. I mean, what are we gonna do - stop them?

word
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 06:40:01 pm »

You know as much as I that he doesn't have what you speak of, he never has. He's a wonk, not a leader: comes up with ideas, but can't stand by them. That's why he's heading out of Congress.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 07:06:08 pm »
Ryan:

--Failed VP candidate

--Failed House Speaker

Reward for Failures:

$7+ figure income, lobbying, appearing on MSNBC, speaking to global institutions, etc.

His TRUE and only accomplishment, is blocking conservatives measures. "Impossible" for him to end Obamacare, or build the wall.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 10:26:06 pm »
By Scott Wong - 11/29/18 10:34 AM EST

Weeks after House Republicans lost their majority, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Thursday cast serious doubts about the “bizarre” election system in California, where it appears that seven GOP-held seats will flip to Democratic control.

The California election system “just defies logic to me,” Ryan said during a Washington Post event.

“We were only down 26 seats the night of the election and three weeks later, we lost basically every California race. This election system they have — I can’t begin to understand what ‘ballot harvesting’ is.”

It was a remarkable comment from the retiring Speaker of the House, who until now had not joined President Trump and other Republicans who have complained about what they believed were election irregularities in places like Florida and California.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/418880-ryan-casts-doubt-on-bizarre-california-election-results

Gee...where the heck has this clown been for the past several election cycles??  Voter fraud and corruption by the liberal leftists is absolutely nothing new.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 10:26:58 pm »
K Street awaits this worthless puke.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.