Author Topic: Dem Senator Brian Schatz Accuses Trump of Using Illegal Chemical Weapons  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

Dem Senator Brian Schatz Accuses Trump of Using Illegal Chemical Weapons

Steven Ahle November 29, 2018

Totally deranged Democratic Sen Brian Schatz from Hawaii, has tweeted that President Trump used chemical weapons against the illegal aliens trying to invade the United States.

Schatz claims that the use of the pepper spray was against international agreements on chemical weapons. After fully embarrassing himself, he deleted his tweet. It’s true there is an international agreement on chemical weapons. But that agreement is on lethal chemical weapons. The pepper spray that the Border patrol used on the invaders is made up of water, pepper and ammonia for evaporation purposes.

Although it is a deterrant, you could put it on your cereal and eat it with no harmful effects.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/dem-senator-brian-schatz-accuses-trump-of-using-illegal-chemical-weapons/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Dem%20Senator%20Accuses%20President%20Trump%20Of%20Using%20Illegal%20Chemical%20Weapons

rangerrebew

Re: Dem Senator Brian Schatz Accuses Trump of Using Illegal Chemical Weapons
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 02:36:25 pm »
If he really wants to know what a "chemical weapon" is like, I'll be happy to go to his office and rip off a triple flutter bun blaster. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 05:20:53 am »
Yeah, it's not like he pumped a building full of men,  women, and children full of CS and Methylene Chloride... (Waco)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 05:44:20 am »
Yeah, it's not like he pumped a building full of men,  women, and children full of CS and Methylene Chloride... (Waco)

LOL. Top Notch.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 02:19:38 pm »
I'm surprised Trump has yet to give this guy a nickname.  It would be so tempting.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.