Author Topic: WATCH: Caravan Migrants Tell MSNBC, ‘We Want To Go Home’  (Read 700 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
weaselzippers

https://www.weaselzippers.us/404058-watch-caravan-migrants-tell-msnbc-we-want-to-go-home/

Sorry...

[excerpted]

Finally getting it’s not a piece of cake to get in.

Via Daily Wire:

Members of the “migrant caravan” currently camped out in Tijuana, Mexico, just across the border from San Diego, California, told MSNBC late Tuesday that they were told making entrance into the United States would be much easier and that they’re ready to make the long journey back home.

The MSNBC reporter on scene claims that after speaking with migrants biding their time in shelters near the border, that many of the would-be asylum seekers were told that crossing the border would be a relatively painless process, and that most of them would be eligible for available work programs designed to help them integrate into American culture and society.

That didn’t turn out to be the case; it appears many of the members of the “migrant caravan” were sold a bill of goods, and are just coming to realize that crossing the border will be much more difficult than they imagined, particularly in light of the weekend’s violence.

keep reading

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: WATCH: Caravan Migrants Tell MSNBC, ‘We Want To Go Home’
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 03:59:59 am »
Soro's and the other groups who funded this stunt only paid for a oneway trip.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 04:02:42 am »

And when that sinks in, in Honduras, it ought to discourage a lot of others from taking the Devil's next one way ticket.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 04:08:54 am »

The Koch brothers want open borders too. Big business is pushing this from both sides. Don't be fooled. International businesses that own our politicians don't give a damn about the needs of Americans.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 04:18:04 am »
The Koch brothers want open borders too. Big business is pushing this from both sides. Don't be fooled. International businesses that own our politicians don't give a damn about the needs of Americans.

Finishing off that Marxist Consumption/Corp Income Tax would go a long way toward solving the problem.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 04:26:15 am »
Gadi Schwartz.  I'm going to remember his name.