Author Topic: The View Panel Has Tantrum After Faced With Obama ‘Crimes’  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

The View Panel Has Tantrum After Faced With Obama ‘Crimes’
By Carmine Sabia
November 28, 2018 at 9:41am

The liberal hosts of ABC’s “The View” got a taste of their own medicine on Wednesday when conservatives Meghan McCain and Abby Huntsman schooled them.

In typical liberal fashion, the cohosts, Whoopi Goldberg and Sunny Hostin, fought to change the subject.

But they showed their hypocrisy when they refused to condemn former President Obama’s administration for tear gassing migrants.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/view-panel-tantrum-faced-obama-crimes

Offline LMAO

Re: The View Panel Has Tantrum After Faced With Obama ‘Crimes’
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 08:12:29 pm »
If you want people to either support something or become out raged over something switch the party labels
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 08:17:22 pm »
So many ignorant people are famous and influential. Ugh...
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 08:28:12 pm »
I've noticed that Democrats tend to become completely unhinged in a political debate. I think that is due to the Left being under-educated about politics and current events. Their news input tends to be emotion-driven rather than data-driven because emotion sells commercials.
I find this is also true of Trump uber alles types. Their news input tends to be 100% supportive with little counter argument. When someone disagrees, they come unhinged because they aren't sure what is really happening. Hannity never mentioned that!
I have also found that people will still become irate even if you merely produce a news article that counters their belief. You don't even have to offer an opinion.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 11:20:40 pm »
So,it was just a normal day there?

I will never forget when Joy Behar reminded the people who own homes in both the northeast and in Florida that a certain airline was offering discounted round trip tickets from NYC to Fla tomorrow,and you can get up,fly to Florida,and still be back him in time to eat dinner and vote at home."

She was using the network to encourage a felony,and not a word was said about it to her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!