Author Topic: Lewinsky Implicates Bill Clinton In Federal Crimes As The Clintons Embark On 13-City Speaking Tour  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Lewinsky Implicates Bill Clinton In Federal Crimes As The Clintons Embark On 13-City Speaking Tour

Below is my column in The Hill newspaper on the underreported disclosures made by Monica Lewinsky in her recent interviews with A&E.  Even with the Clintons starting a popular 13 city speaking tour, there has been little coverage of the fact that Lewinsky implicated Bill Clinton in a myriad of possible federal crimes. Indeed, the interview by Frank McKenna, the former Canadian Ambassador to the United States, conspicuously avoided any questions about Clinton’s alleged sexual assaults or the new disclosures by Lewinsky about his alleged encouragement for her to lie to federal investigators.  The disconnect is mystifying.  Democrats continue to line up to hear Bill Clinton who was accused of multiple women of sexual assault and only last week was implicated in crimes by Lewinsky.  That disconnect could come back to haunt Democrats if they seek to hold Trump accountable for conduct that they have dismissed by Clinton.

Here is the column:

https://jonathanturley.org/2018/11/28/lewinsky-implicates-bill-clinton-in-federal-crimes-as-the-clintons-embark-on-13-city-speaking-tour/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If there is a Statute of Limitations it has certainly passed years ago.  Besides, Clintons have immunity that came from all the FBI files they appropriated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
So when do you think Monica will retire from her long career of being that lady that gave Bill a blowjob?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So when do you think Monica will retire from her long career of being that lady that gave Bill a blowjob?

@Dexter

At roughly the same time the left quits making excuses for Clinton.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Statute of limitations be damned.

That girl needs a makeover, new name and a bolt hole pronto.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com