Author Topic: Kosovo: Oliver Ivanovic’s Murder: The Arrests So Far  (Read 387 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kosovo: Oliver Ivanovic’s Murder: The Arrests So Far
« on: November 28, 2018, 05:30:48 am »
If one is into assassination conspiracies, here is one. He was a Serb politician, those they suspect are Serbs. Looks like organized crime mainly hit him. I read about this when it happened. I'm not sure if one would say he was a "corruption-fighting" crusading type of politician.

Oliver Ivanovic’s Murder: The Arrests So Far

Several people have been arrested in connection with the murder of Kosovo Serb politician Oliver Ivanovic, including a former colleague, two policemen, and others with alleged links to criminal gangs.

BIRN Team Belgrade, Pristina
The most recent person to be arrested in connection with the shooting of Oliver Ivanovic was his former party administrator, Silvana Arsovic, who was detained on Monday and is being held in custody for 48 hours.

Before Arsovic, Kosovo police special forces on November 23 arrested three other people allegedly connected to the murder in January this year.

Four months earlier, police in Pristina arrested a Montenegrin citizen and a member of the Partizan Belgrade fan club, which is known for its connections with criminals.

Read more at: http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/oliver-ivanovic-s-murder-the-arrests-so-far-11-27-2018

The last paragraphs give some clue.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:32:34 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Kosovo: Oliver Ivanovic’s Murder: The Arrests So Far
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 05:33:41 am »
Oh thank God they are on top of the purps on this. I lost all types of sleep over this murder.