Author Topic: Border Agents: Rock-Throwing Migrants Pushed Women And Children To Front Of Horde  (Read 358 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Caller by Amber Athey and Saagar Enjeti 11/26/2018

Border Patrol agents revealed in interviews that the migrants storming the U.S.-Mexico border over the weekend were using women and children as human shields as they launched rocks at agents.

“Several agents were actually struck by rocks,” Scott said, before revealing that the migrants pushed women and children to the front of their group to discourage agents from responding to rock-throwing with force.

“What we saw over and over yesterday was that the group — the caravan, as we call them — would push women and children to the front and then begin, basically, rocking our agents,” Scott asserted.

More: https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/26/border-agent-cnn-women-children-migrant-caravan/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Same mantra that ISIS uses
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Same mantra that ISIS uses

I predicted this over a month ago....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: