Author Topic: The migrant caravan just ruined its close-up  (Read 555 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The migrant caravan just ruined its close-up
« on: November 26, 2018, 08:14:29 pm »
The caravan was not ready for its close-up.

Protests turned into riots on Sunday as hundreds of Central American migrants rushed a border fence and tried storming their way into the United States. They waved flags from their country while trying to enter this one illegally. They chucked rocks at U.S. Border Patrol. They chanted “Yes We Can.”

Stuffed with turkey and flipping through cable, many in the U.S. watched the 500-man mob trying to invade their country over the Thanksgiving weekend and formed an opinion about all of the 6,000 or 10,000 or 20,000 migrants who may still be on their way to the border, seeking asylum. Just like that, sympathy for legitimate asylum seekers took a permanent hit.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-migrant-caravan-just-ruined-its-close-up
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The migrant caravan just ruined its close-up
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 09:37:46 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: