Author Topic: ‘These children are barefoot. In diapers. Choking on tear gas.’  (Read 5051 times)

Offline ConstitutionRose

I’m zooming in on the pic @mystery-ak posted and I can’t see tear streaks down the girl’s face. She’s supposedly marched 200 miles in subhuman conditions. She should be dirty, or at least dusty from the experience. When one of my kids skins a knee while playing outside during the summer, they have tear streaks because their faces are dusty from outdoor play.

Whoever staged this did so poorly. The girl is definitely too old for diapers, the diaper is pristinely white, she’s neither dusty nor dirty, and there’s no tear streaks also indicating cleanliness. I would bet a pretty penny that “mom” is an older sister and the groaning Frozen shirt actually belongs to the little one.
"groaning Frozen shirt" .  Words that describe the shirt perfectly. I laughed out loud.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kind of reminds me as a Frank Burns type.

Old Ferret Face! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goodwithagun

Old Ferret Face!

Frank Burns eats worms!
I stand with Roosgirl.