Author Topic: More millennials are moving back home - and it's making everyone depressed:  (Read 35077 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I'm sitting here worried my 300V Hybrid battery is going to croak on me in the middle of the Joshua Tree Parkway....   **nononono*

With a load of cats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks @berdie and @txradioguy and @mountaineer

But I'm sure you, and everyone else here, has noticed that @Dexter hasn't responded to any of the tough issues I've brought up (or anyone else, for that matter).

He just repeats his rehearsed talking points and ignores every issue that he feels like avoiding because it doesn't fit into his leftist government-makes-us-happy template.

Lots of great points have been made here, but they've gone right over his head.

It's too bad, too, Dexter, because you're a bright guy and have said you're interested in learning from reasonable conservatives, but when push comes to shove, you just can't bring yourself to it.

Give him a break.  It's probably past his bedtime.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

And I'm sitting here worried my 300V Hybrid battery is going to croak on me in the middle of the Joshua Tree Parkway....   **nononono*

With a load of cats.

And that's why men drive pickups. Jussayin  :shrug:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

And, women with dogs.    :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

With an honest to goodness, gasoline by God engine.  OK, Diesel is OK.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

Give him a break.  It's probably past his bedtime.

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline roamer_1

With an honest to goodness, gasoline by God engine.  OK, Diesel is OK.

As an aside, directly effecting and affecting you... Give that little golf cart to mamma for getting around the ranch, and go get you a pickup.

It is important. You're out in the sticks now, with the rednecks.

You can't show up at the Home Depot in that, or they'll laugh you out of the store, and give you the tourist discount to boot...

Same with the bar, and down at the river...

:shrug:

Offline RoosGirl

A car for girls

Offline roamer_1

And, women with dogs.    :whistle:

I'm alright with that... One of my current lady friends is driving a 4dr 1T Chevy 4x4 cowboy Cadillac - dualies, fifth wheel (for a goose-neck horse trailer), and the whole 9 yards.

And she's a little bitty thing.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

With a load of cats.
sorry, but that image...... :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

A car for girls

Your pic is no good.

Here, somethin like this?

Offline RoosGirl

Your pic is no good.

Here, somethin like this?

A Chevy turned into a Pontiac?  No thanks.

Offline roamer_1

A Chevy turned into a Pontiac?  No thanks.

:shrug:

Offline RoosGirl

Offline roamer_1

:laugh: That 70 Bird is just right.

this right here?

I had me one of them back in the day... Factory stick and special order 428 interceptor under the hood. One of my fav cars of all time. Slapped it upside a phone pole and let it go down the road, all but the motor... That's still up at my buddy's house packed in diesel.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:45:37 am by roamer_1 »

Offline RoosGirl

this right here?

I had me one of them back in the day... Factory stick and special order 428 interceptor under the hood. One of my fav cars of all time. Slapped it upside a phone pole and let it go down the road, all but the motor... That's still up at my buddy's house packed in diesel.

How'd you get a Ford engine in a Pontiac?

Online Smokin Joe

Geez, just get one of these...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

LOL! Nope... You don't understand... That is a very special engine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_V8_engine#428

Offline roamer_1

Not that I can't get a Ford engine into a Pontiac, because no doubt I can... I just would not perform such an act of blasphemy.

Offline roamer_1

Geez, just get one of these...

Nope. It ain't got a bowtie.

Offline RoosGirl

Not that I can't get a Ford engine into a Pontiac, because no doubt I can... I just would not perform such an act of blasphemy.

:laugh:

Online Smokin Joe

Nope. It ain't got a bowtie.
Well, it was offered to someone with a Ford fixation. is a wee bit closer to what I'd love, if I had to go with a mere car. (As opposed to something with 4WD or cargo capacity.)

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Well, it was offered to someone with a Ford fixation.  is a wee bit closer to what I'd love, if I had to go with a mere car. (As opposed to something with 4WD or cargo capacity.)

That's right... Chevelle guy myself... Mainly El Caminos... 65's or 69's

Offline RoosGirl

LOL! Nope... You don't understand... That is a very special engine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_V8_engine#428

Well, it's no RAM AIR.   :laugh:

Wonder the weight difference between the 400 and the 428 for the 30 hp difference between the two.

Offline roamer_1

Well, it's no RAM AIR.   :laugh:

Wonder the weight difference between the 400 and the 428 for the 30 hp difference between the two.

Well, as a matter of fact, the car was set up as a county police interceptor... Not a stock 428... and yes, dual-quad crossram to the functional scoops. That car was wicked fast.