Author Topic: Trump Signs Order Closing Border With Mexico, Authorizing Lethal Force  (Read 645 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
zerohedge
 Tyler Durden
Thu, 11/22/2018 - 20:27

[excerpt]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-22/trump-signs-order-closing-border-mexico-authorizing-lethal-force

Yesterday we reported that president Trump had authorized troops stationed at the border to act in a law enforcement capacity to “perform those military protective activities that the Secretary of Defense determines are reasonably necessary” to protect border agents, including “a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention. and cursory search.”

That wasn't all: speaking to reporters at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, the president said on Thursday that he also signed an order to close the U.S. border with Mexico, adding that he’s authorized troops to use lethal force against migrants who attempt to enter the U.S.

“If they have to,” Trump told reporters at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, claiming that at least 500 criminals are among migrants trying to enter the U.S. "So I’m not going to let the military be taken advantage of. I have no choice. Do I want that to happen? Absolutely not. But you’re dealing with rough people."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Trump Signs Order Closing Border With Mexico, Authorizing Lethal Force
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 09:55:03 am »
"The whole border,” he clarified. "I mean the whole border. And Mexico will not be able to sell their cars into the United States where they make so many cars at great benefit to them, not at great benefit to us."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Trump Signs Order Closing Border With Mexico, Authorizing Lethal Force
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 12:53:33 pm »
https://nypost.com/2018/11/22/trump-if-mexico-doesnt-control-the-caravan-im-closing-the-border/
WASHINGTON – President Trump issued a Thanksgiving Day threat to close the “whole” southern border if Mexico can’t control the migrant caravan, which the president claimed is filled with at least “500 serious criminals.”

“If we find that it’s uncontrollable,” then “we will close entry into the country for period of time until we can get it under control. The whole border,” Trump told reporters at Mar-a-lago Thursday.

Citing unrest from the migrant caravan in Tijuana, Mexico, Trump threatened to halt commerce with Mexico if the southern ally doesn’t clamp down on the caravan.

“We will close the border and that means that Mexico’s not going to be able to sell their cars into the United States until it’s open,” Trump said.

The president, who made the caravan a top midterm issue and even sent 5,900 active duty troops near the border, also claimed that he already blocked parts of border “two days ago” because the situation was “out of control.”

“They called me up. I signed an order,” Trump asserted.

Pressed by reporters to see the Department of Homeland Security order, Trump shrugged it off: “You don’t need it. It’s not that big of a deal.”
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 12:54:40 pm by Elderberry »