Author Topic: Clinton Foundation Donations Plummet 90% Over Three-Year Period Following Hillary’s Departure From S  (Read 864 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Foundation Donations Plummet 90% Over Three-Year Period Following Hillary’s Departure From State Department
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila November 21, 2018

Grifting isn’t easy when you no longer have any influence and power to peddle.

The Clinton Foundation recently posted its consolidated statement of activities for 2017 and it shows contributions have all but dried up.

Clinton Foundation donations plummeted 90% over a three-year period following Hillary Clinton’s departure from the State Department.

Hillary Clinton left the State Department in 2013 and it looks like nobody wants to pay since she can no longer play.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/clinton-foundation-donations-plummet-90-over-three-year-period-following-hillarys-departure-from-state-department/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Clinton Foundation Donations Plummet 90% Over Three-Year Period Following Hillary’s Departure From State Department
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila November 21, 2018

Grifting isn’t easy when you no longer have any influence and power to peddle.

And there it is. She and Bubba,like Bathhouse Barry and Manchelle,sold their offices for profit.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That must really put a hurt on the Clinton Crime Families ability to use their personal slush fund these days. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

The media waxed indignant all week about Trump asking for a financial 'investigation into his political opposition'.

If only that would've happened.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That must really put a hurt on the Clinton Crime Families ability to use their personal slush fund these days.

@The Ghost

Doesn't cost them a dime because they never use THEIR money to start with.

What it does is throw a monkey wrench into their typical extortion schemes to get others to spend their money to protect them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The media waxed indignant all week about Trump asking for a financial 'investigation into his political opposition'.

If only that would've happened.

Jeff Sessions put a stop to all of that. He had Hillary's back, and Comey, and Strzok and Page and all the rest. Sessions refused to ever prosecute, fire, or even restrict any Democrat ever for anything. He was the Democrat's inside man. He was their secret weapon. While he was a horrible, the most incompetent AG ever, he did a great job for the Democrats. As far as double agents go, that hiding sniveling weasel should get two medals, presented by Hillary and Obama together, since he was essentially their flunky.

It takes a kind of psychopath, to be able to ignore all the blatant obvious crimes that were right in his face, and to still be able to sleep at night. Instead of doing something about the dozens of glaring indisputable felonies committed by Democrats in real time, he instead decided to allow Mueller to investigate and prosecute Republicans tax returns from years ago. I know he 'claims' not to be a Democrat, but I don't buy it for one second. He knew exactly what he was doing. And he did it with intent and purpose.

Jeff Session or Eric Holder, makes no difference. They behave the exact same way.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 03:47:32 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Jeff Sessions put a stop to all of that. He had Hillary's back, and Comey, and Strzok and Page and all the rest. Sessions refused to ever prosecute, fire, or even restrict any Democrat ever for anything. He was the Democrat's inside man. He was their secret weapon. While he was a horrible, the most incompetent AG ever, he did a great job for the Democrats. As far as double agents go, that hiding sniveling weasel should get two medals, presented by Hillary and Obama together, since he was essentially their flunky.

It takes a kind of psychopath, to be able to ignore all the blatant obvious crimes that were right in his face, and to still be able to sleep at night. Instead of doing something about the dozens of glaring indisputable felonies committed by Democrats in real time, he instead decided to allow Mueller to investigate and prosecute Republicans tax returns from years ago. I know he 'claims' not to be a Democrat, but I don't buy it for one second. He knew exactly what he was doing. And he did it with intent and purpose.

Jeff Session or Eric Holder, makes no difference. They behave the exact same way.

He was protecting the fraternity. All of the senior members in congress, GOP and rat, apparently have alot to lose if the public starts demanding ethical behavior. With the Clintons it was if I go you go hugoagogo.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 04:01:20 pm by skeeter »