Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Video, Leaked Documents Cast Doubt On Navy SEAL Allegedly Stabbing ISIS Fighter  (Read 402 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
EXCLUSIVE: Video, Leaked Documents Cast Doubt On Navy SEAL Allegedly Stabbing ISIS Fighter
By PAUL SZOLDRA  on November 19, 2018 T&P ON FACEBOOK   

Video and documentary evidence obtained by Task & Purpose in the investigation of Chief Edward “Eddie” Gallagher, the Navy SEAL accused of murdering a suspected ISIS fighter in Mosul, Iraq last year, cast doubt on his guilt while revealing more details about the alleged victim.

Gallagher, a 19-year veteran of the Navy, has been charged with four counts of violating military law, the most serious of which is premeditated murder. On or about May 3, 2017, according to the charge sheet, he allegedly murdered a wounded ISIS fighter by stabbing him in the neck and body with a knife. Witnesses say the fighter was receiving medical treatment at the SEALs’ compound when the attack occurred.

Now, based on a video filmed by a journalist who was embedded with the Iraqi military the day of the attack, and an investigative report from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service entered into evidence in Gallagher’s Article 32 hearing, Task & Purpose can reveal more about the final moments of the alleged victim’s life.

Read more at: https://taskandpurpose.com/seal-chief-gallagher-isis-fighter/

This story has been in the news for some time about this Navy Seal, perhaps he will be found innocent.  An article to give a closer look at.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This story has been in the news for some time about this Navy Seal, perhaps he will be found innocent.  An article to give a closer look at.

@TomSea

Being "found innocent" after several anal careerist officers filed charges to cover their asses and careers is not the same thing as being innocent in the eyes of the military brass. Especially not the REMF's who are basically in charge of your assignments and promotions.

If he is a Senior Chief  it doesn't matter in one respect because he is as high as he can go in the Navy Chain of Command as he can go without becoming a junior officer/pissant.

It makes a hell of a lot of difference in how he is treated and the end assignments he gets while waiting for retirement.  Don't forget,the Navy is dominated by non-combat REMF's that publicly praise SEALS,but secretly hate them because even enlisted swine SEALS get more respect from the general public than they do.

You can also bet your bippy that he is not going to get hired for any consulting or training job with the SEALS after he retires,either. Maybe not any job associated with the Navy. Naval officers can be pissy little bitches when given a chance to put uppity enlisted swine in their places.

You would think the USMC brass would be even worse,but I am here to tell you that from my experience they are some of the best people in the world when it comes to supporting their people who are in front of the line. I have met and worked with a couple of Force Recon officers myself and have talked with others who have done the same,and nobody has anything but good things to say about them.

In addition to being "scary smart" (just like the SEALS I have met when in the military) they were all totally dedicated to the men that served under them. Respect went up and down the ranks in the SEALS and Force Recon guys I met. Which is the way it is supposed to be,and contrary to everything the regular "anchor clanker" Navy brass believes in.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 01:37:41 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!