Author Topic: NASA Launches Investigation into SpaceX After CEO Elon Musk Smokes Weed on Videocast  (Read 479 times)

Online corbe

NASA Launches Investigation into SpaceX After CEO Elon Musk Smokes Weed on Videocast

Posted at 8:27 pm on November 21, 2018 by Alex Parker

NASA is opening an investigation into the culture and safety commitment of Elon Musk’s SpaceX, after the slick entrepreneur lit up a fatty during a live videocast.

Doh!

While appearing September 7th on The Joe Rogan Experience — which I highly recommend, by the way — Elon got cozy in major pot proponent Joe’s weed-friendly atmosphere. During the segment, Musk tried to explain why he sometimes engages in Twitter wars with his detractors.

As reported by the New York Post:
“During the two-and-a-half-hour segment, which was posted on YouTube in September, the 47-year-old Tesla CEO sips whiskey and takes a puff from a blunt during his interview at the show’s California studio. Recreational pot is legal in the Golden State.”
<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2018/11/21/nasa-launches-investigation-spacex-coo-elon-musk-smokes-weed-videocast/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't get it. Do they actually think he is going to be piloting a spacecraft while high on weed?

He's the guy that owns the company,not their chief design engineer or pilot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

The press has been pretty hard on ol' Elon ever since they found out he made political contributions to conservative candidates.

Offline goatprairie

The company will now be named.......... Spaced Out.  22222frying pan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I believe that most people, will not watch the episode, but instead will form opinions based on what others way about it.

BTW Rogan himself, is one of the founding members, of the IDW for "intellectual Dark Web," which helped to make Jordan Peterson something of an international phenom.

Rogan and Musk are the only guest, that I have seen toking the herb on screen, where there is more talk about drinking and smoking than seems to be taking place.

Rogan is part of many "interest groups," whch he draws from for guests. Auto collectors, yields Jay Leno. Comedians likewise yields Jay Leno. He anounces MMA events, so the fighters make a pool for guests.

Lots of scientists. ots of fitness people. Lots of hunters. Bow hunters yields Ted Nugent.

See how that works?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln