Author Topic: Dine & Dash Dater Gets 120 days Jail And Told Not To Go On Plenty Of Fish Dating Site  (Read 785 times)

Offline mirraflake

Paul Guadalupe Gonzales, known as the dine-and-dasher, has accepted a plea deal in connection with him allegedly leaving women with pricey dinner bills
Police said Gonzales, 45, used dating apps to meet women, would ask them out for dinner and then hurry out of the restaurant after eating, leaving them to pay 
He was sentenced to 120 days in county jail, and three years of probation, during which the court ordered him to stay off of Plenty of Fish and Bumble dating sites
The 'dine-and-dash dater' is said to have milked women out of more than $950

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6414415/Serial-dine-dash-dater-jailed-ordered-stay-dating-sites-Plenty-Fish-Bumble.html
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 06:34:51 pm by mirraflake »

Offline RoosGirl

Paul Guadalupe Gonzales, known as the dine-and-dasher, has accepted a plea deal in connection with him allegedly leaving women with pricey dinner bills
Police said Gonzales, 45, used dating apps to meet women, would ask them out for dinner and then hurry out of the restaurant after eating, leaving them to pay 
He was sentenced to 120 days in county jail, and three years of probation, during which the court ordered him to stay off of Plenty of Fish and Bumble dating sites
The 'dine-and-dash dater' is said to have milked women out of more than $950

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6414415/Serial-dine-dash-dater-jailed-ordered-stay-dating-sites-Plenty-Fish-Bumble.html

I thought Plenty of Fish was a lesbian date site.

Offline Applewood

What a guy!

I think he should be locked in a room with his victims so they could clobber him.

Online Hoodat

I see what you did there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

"Gay fish, yo!"

Offline mirraflake

« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:54:17 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
yes, but people have taken advantage of the people they date or marry since the dawn of time.

My understanding now is you go Dutch anyway. If you expect the man to pay in the beginning he expects you to put out.

Applies only to dating sites.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:58:04 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Frank Cannon

Congratulations! You win the Top Notch Award of the Day!!!!

Offline GrouchoTex

:cool:

Offline mirraflake

yes, but people have taken advantage of the people they date or marry since the dawn of time.

My understanding now is you go Dutch anyway. If you expect the man to pay in the beginning he expects you to put out.

Applies only to dating sites.

I'm old school. If I ask a gal out I pay. My wife asked me out on for our second date and she paid. It was a concert and dinner.  I have no problem with that either.

Not into the dutch thing.

@Freya