Author Topic: As fast as lightning! 35 stealth fighter jets get airborne in just 11 minutes in huge military drill  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

As fast as lightning! 35 stealth fighter jets get airborne in just 11 minutes in huge military drill to prove they can deploy at a moment's notice to protect the US

The 388th and 419th fighter wings performed the exercise at Hill Air Force Base
    The wings must be ready to launch any number of aircraft in quick succession
    For this debut drill the units launched a symbolic 35 of the F-35A jet in Utah

By Miranda Aldersley For Mailonline

Published: 06:08 EST, 20 November 2018 | Updated: 06:23 EST, 20 November 2018

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6409555/Stealth-fighter-jets-military-drill-demonstrate-readiness-deploy-once.html

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Show me a pic of those 35 aircraft in the air at the same time and maybe then I'll change my opinion of this propaganda piece...just because you taxied or towed 35 planes to the runway for a photo, doesn't mean you "launched" them, and the way they're positioned makes me suspicious that any of them got "airborne"...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
(Thunderbolts) and Lightning II's.  Very very frightening, Me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.