Author Topic: Troops prepare to decamp from the border, as federal judge hands Trump another legal setback  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

Troops prepare to decamp from the border, as federal judge hands Trump another legal setback
by Jamie McIntyre
 & Travis J. Tritten
 | November 20, 2018 06:58 AM

JUDGE STAYS TRUMP’S BORDER ORDER: A federal judge in California has ruled that President Trump cannot unilaterally deny the right of migrants who cross the border illegally to request asylum. U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar issued the temporary restraining order after the American Civil Liberties Union and the Center for Constitutional Rights sued, arguing that U.S. law protects the right to request asylum once migrants are on U.S. soil, no matter how they arrived.

“Whatever the scope of the President’s authority, he may not rewrite the immigration laws to impose a condition that Congress has expressly forbidden,” Tigar wrote, calling Trump’s policy of requiring all asylum claims to be made at official ports of entry an “extreme departure” from prior practice, according to Reuters.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/troops-prepare-to-decamp-from-the-border-as-federal-judge-hands-trump-another-legal-setback

rangerrebew

Judges rarely overturned Obama's Presidential Orders and if they did, he just ignored them. 9999hair out0000

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Judges rarely overturned Obama's Presidential Orders and if they did, he just ignored them. 9999hair out0000
Why not get rid of the Office of the President and Congress altogether? They don't mean anything anyway. Any Judge can simply say, 'Nope, not going to happen. You have to do it MY way!'

The bigger question is, who controls the Judges? They have evolved into demigods, who can override anything and can do whatever the hell they feel like on any given day.

Trump has to stop caving to this nonsense. He should just ignore it. The Judge has no power to do anything to him if Trump would just get the balls to tell them to Back the F**k Off! Get out of my job! Get out of my life!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Trump should not be "decamping" troops from the border.
He should be sending MORE troops towards the various weak points along the entire border.

Are there not several MORE "migrant groups" trekking northward, from as far as Brazil?

These people are not going to stop coming until it is demonstrably proven that the border has been pretty much closed and sealed and that their chances of "getting across" have been greatly diminished.

The troops should continue building border fencing along the ENTIRE length of the border -- ALL of it.

This stopped the muslims in Eastern Europe, in an emergency.

It will work here, too.