Author Topic: Ivanka Trump used private email account to discuss official White House business  (Read 13169 times)

Offline goodwithagun

I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

I disagree with your disagreement.

I agree.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Create an impression? Her GD father ran on Hitlary and the Email nonsense as an issue for crying out loud. Also this up tight whore Ivanka is not only Wharton educated but has/had a multi million dollar shoe business. One can guess that she might not be stupid, but I could be wrong. With all that factored in Ivanka STILL uses a shady communications system for govt' work.

If the move to go after the abuses of Hitlary derail because of assured mass destruction it will be Ivanka's fault for being involved in sloppy incompetent work that would get most people fired and it will be Donny's fault for having this jackass moron Ivanka doing anything above vacuuming and laundry.

I really agree!!!!!!!!!!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Chosen Daughter

November 20, 2018
Giant media 'gotcha' over Ivanka Trump using personal email account for government business
By Thomas Lifson

It's hard to understand why Ivanka Trump, who heard crowds at her father's rallies chant "Lock her up!" over Hillary Clinton's email abuses, would not be punctilious over discussing government business in a personal email account.  By forgetting that not only Caesar's wife, but Caesar's daughter must be above suspicion, she handed her father's opposition a giant talking point.  The Washington Post, the community newspaper of The Swamp, got the scoop from some of its many sources in the federal bureaucracy:

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

White House ethics officials learned of Trump's repeated use of personal email when reviewing emails gathered last fall by five Cabinet agencies to respond to a public records lawsuit.  That review revealed that throughout much of 2017, she often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner.

Cue Democrats chanting, "Lock her up!"

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/giant_media_gotcha_over_ivanka_trump_using_personal_email_account_for_government_business.html

Was Jared also using private email?  Imagine ME peace on private email.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Problem is do they really want to pursue this when Hillary has done 10X? I hope the Dems do make this a capital offense.

We cannot suppose to know what Ivanka sent in her emails.  I am sure she is privy to nearly all sensitive material in the White House.  Her husband is working on ME Peace.  Maybe Hillary is 10X worse but how do you know?  And even if she is this gives liberals a reason to halt any further investigation of Hillary and her emails. 

Thanks Ivanka. 

Her and her husband need to leave. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 01:58:10 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline DB

Offline Chosen Daughter

The NTers will jump on anything and now they have taken @Frank Cannon hostage.

We need to get him free.

What is not free about expressing how you really feel?  Just because you are stuck in the Trump box doesn't mean other can't be free to speak up when something is wrong.  Your idea of free is stallinistic.  Why?  Because that is the behavior of citizens of Communism.  Always agree.  Always praise.  Never ever offer an opinion that isn't complimentary to the dictator and his policies.

Not saying that Trump is a dictator.  But am saying you act like you want to be controlled.  And its hard for you that Frank is using his Free Speech rights.

Online Right_in_Virginia

What is not free about expressing how you really feel?  Just because you are stuck in the Trump box doesn't mean other can't be free to speak up when something is wrong.  Your idea of free is stallinistic.  Why?  Because that is the behavior of citizens of Communism.  Always agree.  Always praise.  Never ever offer an opinion that isn't complimentary to the dictator and his policies. 

Please understand that, as I've posted before, this is a recycled story.  It is a nothing burger for the reasons included below.  What it is is a shot across the President's bow not to have his new acting AG reopen the investigation in Hillary Clinton's private email server.  THIS @Chosen Daughter should bother you more, IMO, than someone supporting the President.

Here ... read a little:

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) came out in defense of Ivanka Trump on Tuesday, saying that her reported use of a personal email account while in the White House is nothing like Hillary Clinton's use of a private server while secretary of State.

"There are over 30,000 BleachBit reasons why the Hillary Clinton email scandal isn't even close to the Ivanka email issue," Meadows, the chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, tweeted.

On Tuesday, Democrats on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee said they were planning to investigate whether Trump's use of the private account violated federal law.

A spokesperson for Trump's attorney, Peter Mirijanian, told the Post that she "sometimes used her personal account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family."

"Ms. Trump did not create a private server in her house or office, no classified information was ever included, the account was never transferred at Trump Organization, and no emails were ever deleted," he added.

Mirijanian also said that Trump's emails have been forwarded to her official government account in order to comply with the federal records law.

More:  https://thehill.com/homenews/house/417686-meadows-comes-out-in-defense-of-ivanka-over-30000-bleachbit-reasons-why-this

Online Right_in_Virginia

We cannot suppose to know what Ivanka sent in her emails.  I am sure she is privy to nearly all sensitive material in the White House. 

No emails were deleted or destroyed, all have been transferred to the government account, in full accordance with the law.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Please understand that, as I've posted before, this is a recycled story.  It is a nothing burger for the reasons included below.  What it is is a shot across the President's bow not to have his new acting AG reopen the investigation in Hillary Clinton's private email server.  THIS @Chosen Daughter should bother you more, IMO, than someone supporting the President.

Here ... read a little:

It isn't a nothing burger because it is fuel to excuse Hillary from investigation.  I am sorry she wasn't smart enough to realize it.

Offline RoosGirl

It isn't a nothing burger because it is fuel to excuse Hillary from investigation.  I am sorry she wasn't smart enough to realize it.

There's no way Ivanka could have known that gov't business through private email was a no-no.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Chosen Daughter

There's no way Ivanka could have known that gov't business through private email was a no-no.  *****rollingeyes*****

Oh, I agree completely.  No way she could have.  Goodness gracious!  Don't even think it.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Here ... read a little:

The suspension of disbelief among 'these people'.....I tell ya!      *****rollingeyes*****

Their blind hatred of anything "Trump" makes idiots of them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

I disagree.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

The suspension of disbelief among 'these people'.....I tell ya!      *****rollingeyes*****

I'm just surprised that some of the ardent Trump supporters think Ivanka is stupid.

Offline Frank Cannon

I disagree.

Online DCPatriot

I'm just surprised that some of the ardent Trump supporters think Ivanka is stupid.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/30/trump-white-house-salaries-240149

(..and even THIS was buried about 18 paragraphs in)

Only three staffers — first daughter and adviser Ivanka Trump, son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and intergovernmental and technology aide Reed Cordish — take home no pay from taxpayers, according to the disclosure.

Ivanka Trump and Jared Trump are not government employees and draw no salary or compensation.

...so tell me again, in addition to all the other evidence to support Ivanka on this thread, what else ya got?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Right_in_Virginia

Is this headline true?  Your article said mostly family scheduling.

Ivanka Trump used private email account to discuss official White House business

Offline RoosGirl

Ivanka Trump and Jared Trump are not government employees and draw no salary or compensation.

...so tell me again, in addition to all the other evidence to support Ivanka on this thread, what else ya got?   :laugh:

Man, I'm the one supporting Ivanka here by saying she's not nearly as stupid as the articles that RIV posted in support of her say that she is.  I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.  I keep saying that same thing over and over again and get accused of changing the subject.  So weird.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Now I must be stupid.  I don't get what not drawing a salary has to do with it.  Donald wasn't either.  I don't know if he is now.  Should he be free to do as he pleases?

Offline Frank Cannon

Online DCPatriot

Now I must be stupid.  I don't get what not drawing a salary has to do with it.  Donald wasn't either.  I don't know if he is now.  Should he be free to do as he pleases?

If you are not a government employee, you are not provided an email account.

And she's not doing as she pleases.

She allowed the government to have copies of every correspondence she ever sent and received back on same.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I agree.

Its OK Frank.  I support your Free Speech right to say so.