Author Topic: Ivanka Trump used private email account to discuss official White House business  (Read 13013 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Its all strange.  To me it is as if a script has been written.  It was just the other day pit bull Graham was going to go backwards and revisit Hillary and her emails.  Insert Ivanka to save the day for Hill.  Of course you couldn't with all seriousness revisit Hillary's emails.  At least not without muddied waters.  It a soap opera.  I swear it is scripted because the timing could not have been more perfect.  And Ivanka seems like a smart liberal woman.  Not smart enough to know you don't do official business on private email?  Don't believe it.

I agree.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline RoosGirl

Good!  I like it when we agree.

Frank is usually so disagreeable.  I'm trying to think of a way to take advantage of this moment.

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank is usually so disagreeable.  I'm trying to think of a way to take advantage of this moment.

I agree.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Do it quick and he will agree.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

Do it quick and he will agree.

I think Frank should buy us Louboutins for Christmas.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

I think Frank should buy us Louboutins for Christmas.

I agree.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I agree.

Feels strangely like a Jim Kerry movie.  Can't disagree.

Online DB

I agree.

What happened to your enthusiasm Frank?
 :thumbsup:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There’s a huge difference between using something like gmail and having your own server, with complete control over access.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is another recycled "story", folks.

LOL!   

...but the 'natives' are certainly restless, aren't they?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

LOL!   

...but the 'natives' are certainly restless, aren't they?    :laugh:

Sure, that's why there's less than 40 comments and  half of those are silliness with Frank.  I wouod have thought y'all would care about Ivanka being made to look like a dizzy blond, but if you don't... meh.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sure, that's why there's less than 40 comments and  half of those are silliness with Frank.  I wouod have thought y'all would care about Ivanka being made to look like a dizzy blond, but if you don't... meh.

LOL!  As if....    Both you and 'Frank' shit on every thread with your stupid bantering.

The only reason they're making a BFD out of this is because AG Whitaker is going to finally investigate Clinton and their fraudulent Foundation.

They want to create the impression that this is the same 'crime' as Hillary's.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
AG Whitaker is going to finally investigate Clinton and their fraudulent Foundation.

There needs to be a ‘spit take’ emoji for things like this and other related hilarity, like ‘Trump is going to finally declassify the FISA documents.’
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

LOL!  As if....    Both you and 'Frank' shit on every thread with your stupid bantering.

The only reason they're making a BFD out of this is because AG Whitaker is going to finally investigate Clinton and their fraudulent Foundation.

They want to create the impression that this is the same 'crime' as Hillary's.

If you're going to reapond to comments you should make at least a minimal attempt to understand what that comment is saying. Nowhere did I disagree with what you said above, or that this is a rehash or the reasons it's being rehashed.  I made a comment about one or two sentences within one of the subsequent articles that @Right_in_Virginia added on about the article, making Ivanka look like an idiot and y'all are losing your shit over it. If you disagree that the suggestion that Ivanka just didn't know any better makes her look stupid I'm okay with that.  But considering that "Lock her up" was a pretty major campaign trail promise that Daddy made, I think it's a skoosh far fetched for anyone to believe that Ivanka wasn't aware of the issues of using private email for gov't business.

Offline Night Hides Not

Do you think it's at all weird how involved she is? It almost seems like she's a high level government official and not just the president's daughter.

Given her access to the President, she's basically a "de facto" government official. The relationship is set up that way to get around nepotism guidelines.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's not what was reported on ABC News this morning. Their report was far more benign.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jared and Ivanka should have been shown the door long ago; this is a complete disaster.

@libertybele

I agree. He's not going to do it,though. Family are the only people he really trusts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ivanka's level of involvement is definitely a bit strange.

@Dexter

Why? She is a very bright woman who is the President's daughter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ivanka Trump's lawyer says she is NOT like Hillary Clinton - despite first daughter using personal email to send HUNDREDS of White House messages
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6409123/Ivanka-Trumps-lawyer-slams-misinformation-report-used-private-email-government-matters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
@Dexter

Why? She is a very bright woman who is the President's daughter.

She's not an official member of the government though and she seems to be deeply involved in government matters.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Please do get all lathered up defending Ivanka, though.  I like it.

@RoosGirl

Why are you so obviously jealous of her?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Its all strange.  To me it is as if a script has been written.  It was just the other day pit bull Graham was going to go backwards and revisit Hillary and her emails.  Insert Ivanka to save the day for Hill.  Of course you couldn't with all seriousness revisit Hillary's emails.

@Chosen Daughter

WHY? Apples and oranges. Ivanka was sending nothing classified or even political,and deleted nothing she sent. PLEASE compare that to what Bubbette! did and show me the similarities.