Author Topic: Democrat Kamala Harris: Time for Congress to Pass More Gun Control  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
18 Nov 20184,456
2:14
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) tweeted Sunday to claim no one is immune from gun violence and it is time for Congress to pass more gun laws.

Harris referenced Parkland, the site of the February 14 attack that killed 17 innocents, Chicago, the city of relentless violence and death, and Los Angeles, where 14 people were recently killed in an attack at the Borderline Bar & Grill.

Harris did not mention that Parkland was a gun-free zone, that Chicago has long been an experiment in gun control, and that the Borderline Bar & Grill is a state-mandated gun-free business.

She tweeted:

Kamala Harris
✔
@KamalaHarris

No matter what community you live in, from Parkland to Chicago to South Los Angeles, no one is immune from the gun violence epidemic. There have been too many tragedies. We need Congress to act.
7:20 PM - Nov 18, 2018

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/18/democrat-kamala-harris-time-for-congress-to-pass-more-gun-control/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Democrat Kamala Harris: Time for Congress to Pass More Gun Control
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 10:23:03 pm »
I can't wait until this evil woman turns her energy into shredding her dem running mates in the primaries.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 04:02:37 am »
As with most problems, government failed where tasked with action when it could have prevented the incidents.
Other situations government has stopped citizens from stopping the incidents through legislation.
Making more people helpless or dependent on government to do a job it just may not is no solution.

Not an unexpected turn of events, as soon as the Dems think they have the juice, they spew this crap.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 04:15:01 am »
As with most problems, government failed where tasked with action when it could have prevented the incidents.
Other situations government has stopped citizens from stopping the incidents through legislation.
Making more people helpless or dependent on government to do a job it just may not is no solution.

Not an unexpected turn of events, as soon as the Dems think they have the juice, they spew this crap.

These people would have a lot more success if they hadn't already determined what the solution is...before figuring out what ill this is supposed cure.

Solution?  Seize guns!
Problem?  Uh...Ida no.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 04:36:33 am »
These people would have a lot more success if they hadn't already determined what the solution is...before figuring out what ill this is supposed cure.

Solution?  Seize guns!
Problem?  Uh...Ida no.
Most government action is a solution in search of a problem.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 04:52:38 am »
I don't know if anyone clued these dumb idiot Rats in but this is a 100% loser issue for them. Nobody wants this.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 05:26:50 am »
I don't know if anyone clued these dumb idiot Rats in but this is a 100% loser issue for them. Nobody wants this.

Shhhh, you fool! 888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 05:34:58 am »
Shhhh, you fool! 888mouth

Sorry. I forgot she posted here under the handle @CleopatraJones69